Reviews for Slipping In and Out of the Darkness
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 40 . 7/9/2015
Oh..no sequel? I love this story..
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
lady heather
blu3crush chapter 40 . 8/2/2012
I guess you won't be seeing this review but I just wanted to add one. I really enjoyed this story. I love the anguish both Sara and Grissom went through. It made me coming back for more. I finished this story within 2 days and I must say I really enjoyed this. And, I really hated Heather in this story - too much of a bit*h - But I never really liked her anyway. I like the part when you weave in Warrick. I almost shed tears when David died but I got to control because I am working. Ah Damn. But I am glad that when he was alive, Sara and Grissom was there. And Eli; also glad that he is with Grissom and Sara now. Warrick would be relief if he stayed with them. :-) And they had so many kids. Never thought that they will have so many kids! But I really enjoyed. It's a beautiful story that made me clicking the next chapter. Thanks!
claudia40gsr chapter 40 . 5/29/2012
Foi muito difícil ver Heather machucar Sara. Eu odiei isso. Mas ela teve o seu castigo. Deveria ter sido pior... Foi uma bela história, que me fez chorar muito. Mas com um final feliz! Parabéns!
mslm chapter 40 . 5/1/2011
Loved it! I don't think Grissom would be as dense with the heather issue as he was in this story. But loved the ending
DayDreamer077 chapter 40 . 3/15/2011
omg! they have six kids. wow! well I guess since they were an only child for years it was bound to happen that they want a large family or that they are just so horny that they can't get enough of each other. lol...it's both. lol.

I loved it. I guess the PSTD is gone since Sara never left again. :)
DayDreamer077 chapter 38 . 3/15/2011
hmm! I still don't like Greg's attitude. It's like he still blames Grissom. He didn't really voice out the apology. I mean seriously!
ilovegsr chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
I wish Bruno or Hank or whatever he is called in this story(sorry, I get confused with all the fics I'm reading right now, LOL) to go bite Heather to death.
ilovegsr chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
Heather is a bitch and Gris...well...he needs his dick cut off.
ilovegsr chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
Obviously Heather and Darren were in cahoots with each other.
ilovegsr chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Obviously this contentment won't last
ilovegsr chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
It's about time Gris MAKES Sara listen to him. I mean for goodness sake's, she can't talk so HE should!
ilovegsr chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
I like Heather on the show but in this she's a bitch and Gris needs to tell her to go...I don't know...whip herself or something! HA!
ilovegsr chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Oh if Gris know's what good for him he'll be living there with Sara and IN the same bedroom.
ilovegsr chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Shit! Now Gris will have to be arrested for killing Darren. One thing after another.
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »