Reviews for Slipping In and Out of the Darkness
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
lady heather
blu3crush chapter 40 . 8/2/2012
I guess you won't be seeing this review but I just wanted to add one. I really enjoyed this story. I love the anguish both Sara and Grissom went through. It made me coming back for more. I finished this story within 2 days and I must say I really enjoyed this. And, I really hated Heather in this story - too much of a bit*h - But I never really liked her anyway. I like the part when you weave in Warrick. I almost shed tears when David died but I got to control because I am working. Ah Damn. But I am glad that when he was alive, Sara and Grissom was there. And Eli; also glad that he is with Grissom and Sara now. Warrick would be relief if he stayed with them. :-) And they had so many kids. Never thought that they will have so many kids! But I really enjoyed. It's a beautiful story that made me clicking the next chapter. Thanks!
claudia40gsr chapter 40 . 5/29/2012
Foi muito difícil ver Heather machucar Sara. Eu odiei isso. Mas ela teve o seu castigo. Deveria ter sido pior... Foi uma bela história, que me fez chorar muito. Mas com um final feliz! Parabéns!
mslm chapter 40 . 5/1/2011
Loved it! I don't think Grissom would be as dense with the heather issue as he was in this story. But loved the ending
DayDreamer077 chapter 40 . 3/15/2011
omg! they have six kids. wow! well I guess since they were an only child for years it was bound to happen that they want a large family or that they are just so horny that they can't get enough of each other. lol...it's both. lol.

I loved it. I guess the PSTD is gone since Sara never left again. :)
DayDreamer077 chapter 38 . 3/15/2011
hmm! I still don't like Greg's attitude. It's like he still blames Grissom. He didn't really voice out the apology. I mean seriously!
ilovegsr chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
I wish Bruno or Hank or whatever he is called in this story(sorry, I get confused with all the fics I'm reading right now, LOL) to go bite Heather to death.
ilovegsr chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
Heather is a bitch and Gris...well...he needs his dick cut off.
ilovegsr chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
Obviously Heather and Darren were in cahoots with each other.
ilovegsr chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Obviously this contentment won't last
ilovegsr chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
It's about time Gris MAKES Sara listen to him. I mean for goodness sake's, she can't talk so HE should!
ilovegsr chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
I like Heather on the show but in this she's a bitch and Gris needs to tell her to go...I don't know...whip herself or something! HA!
ilovegsr chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Oh if Gris know's what good for him he'll be living there with Sara and IN the same bedroom.
ilovegsr chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Shit! Now Gris will have to be arrested for killing Darren. One thing after another.
ilovegsr chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
As soon as you make us think things will be ok, something else bad happens. And what do we do? Continue reading and putting ourselves in the position for our emotions to get torn in all different directions. Guess that means that your writing is doing what it's supposed to be huh?
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »