Reviews for An Exquisite Pain
qiutian103 chapter 45 . 6/20
I LOVED this story! I can't wait to read the sequel. Your comment about being worried that long fic might scare people away caught my attention though. In personal experience, the longer fics, at least the ones I've read, tend to be some of the best. In fact, one of my top favorites was well over 100 chapters long. So don't be a afraid to write a long story because based off this alone I think you're an amazing writer. I hope to read lot more from you in the future. Oh, and thank your friend (I think that what you said in a previous chapter) who made the trailer for your story too, it's how I found out about your story. Anyway, keep up the amazing work!
Alodie chapter 45 . 6/6
well nOW, I am not the type of person who will leave a review, except for those writings that are really great.

Thank you for writing this story, I'm literally crying in some part lol.
src chapter 7 . 5/19
Well. I was so excited for this story and I want to like it, I am trying really really hard here, but... I would be a Ravenclaw myself and I was kind of this absolute top student that Tom and Clara are supposed to be and I am just soooo disappointed. Clara does not behave like a smart person at all. She does not have a plan, she is not really in control, she needs forever to figure something out, she dropped several horribly stupid hints... I am going to keep reading a little longer to see if she will catch up, but so far.. hm. I like your writing though.
Zoey24 chapter 6 . 5/15
This is definitely an interesting story. Probably the first I've read were in OC time travels back to Tom Riddle time. Clara is definitely a force to be reckoned with, I'll definitely enjoy reading how Tom handles all of that once I have the free time. You've done an amazing job!
Nectere chapter 44 . 4/8
(This is a review for the whole trilogy). Incredibly well written. The writing style is perfect for me; I can understand it clearly and the chapters are neither too short nor too long. The characters are great, particularly Tom Riddle, even with the addition of the curse to his background. The supporting characters, like the MacDougals, Dumbledore and Alphard are also great to read about. With the story, my favourite book would be this first one, mainly because the other ones have quite dark story lines so this first one is more suitable for a bit of Tom/OC reading. However, the only problem I have is the beginning of the first book regarding her manipulating and pretending to be infatuated with Tom. It just doesn’t seem realistic that someone would go to that length just to ridicule Tom. And, I’m not sure if it’s just her personality, but as a Ravenclaw, she should probably have been smart enough to know that she must keep a low profile rather than draw attention to herself. But great job, and thanks for writing until the end.
ShoniWake chapter 2 . 3/15
I don't understand your story from the very beginning. Your character is like 10 other characters together. There is nothing distinct about her. I don't understand her. The way she thinks that she expected to see an acne scarred face of Tom but saw handsome face... Isn't it stupid? You just mentioned that everyone are head over heels in love with Tom. Why would she think that he has a scarred face? Why is she suddenly all smiley and dovy? Why? How is it interesting behavior in front of the boy who gets it all the time. I don't get it. I don't get the imidiate crush thing. Why why why. I don't understand how the time turner broke, you never mentioned it. Will you? If not, it is just stupid. Why is she crying when she tells about the family dying in air-raid? It's not like it really happened, you never mentioned her pretending to be sad. She just started crying. You suddenly stopped telling about her family, it's like she is already the other person. Wtf. Why would someone make her prefect? It will be in schools history, she should lay low. There would be records, photos. I do understand why, for the plot line, to be close to Tom. But there should be logic. I an sorry to tell you this but your character development and world building not good, for now. I will read through few more chapters to form betters opinion, but this is what I have as of now. Your writing is the only good thing in this, you lack logic.
JuliaTheHorcrux chapter 45 . 2/1
awbhjbbhbcjh OML SOOOOOOOOO GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
leeniejs chapter 31 . 12/19/2017
I hate a story when i know where things are going. It makes me want to close it immediately. BUT THIS STORY?! I never know what is coming next. Im halfway through and i cant fathom how this is getting from point a to b. I cant put it down. I have no idea how this story is going to end. I havent read anything like this in ages!
lukeskywalkeer chapter 29 . 12/7/2017
UH OH THATS VERY NOT GOOD
lukeskywalkeer chapter 28 . 12/7/2017
Poor Tom, man. Thats rough
lukeskywalkeer chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
uh oh this is not looking good for dani
lukeskywalkeer chapter 8 . 12/7/2017
Awww bless, I love Myrtle.

have a feeling that Tom isnt going to put up with Danielle's hijinks for much longer though lol
lukeskywalkeer chapter 5 . 12/7/2017
oh that was bloody brilliant
rodriguezh4 chapter 28 . 10/22/2017
For anyone who wonder Tom Riddle in the book was in a way cursed. The reason he could feel no love was because his mother used a love potion on his father and he was conceived under a love potion so when the effect wore off the man was angry and when Tom was born he was born without love. Though for this book to work (love the book by the way) she made it into a curse which mean its possible tho unlike for him to love. Now I think if he loves with just as much power as he hates he would be an amazing lover and anyone should want to be with him.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/19/2017
Okay, first of all I can’t believe you were 14-15 when you started it. I aspire to be a writer who is as good as you at this age (I’m 15 rn). Secondly, this is the fifth time I’m reading this book because I absolutely love this and I just…I love this. I absolutely adore your writing style. Thirdly, you are truly an amazing writer even at the age of 16. Because I can’t imagine how it must’ve been to write Tom Riddle. I can’t believe how well you’ve written Tom Riddle. In every aspect of the story I can believe that this would be what he must’ve done or thought and I think that it’s really hard to capture that sense when you haven’t created the character. You are an author who made this more realistic with your description of things, your nature of writing and how well you weaved the plot. I really mean it when I say this, this fanfiction series is my favourite and I’m really really grateful that I came across this.
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »