Reviews for An Exquisite Pain
ExcuseQueen chapter 45 . 9/30
I still love this book, this was the first fan fiction I ever read and 6 years later I’m hooked. So glad I was able to find it again and reread it. It’s really good and really well written!
ExcuseQueen chapter 9 . 9/29
“There was sudden hope in Ashford’s voice” hope, panic, same thing
TSCxHG chapter 45 . 9/27
That was soo goooood! This was my first Tom Riddle fanfic ever and I freakin loved it!3333333 on to the sequel!
qiutian103 chapter 45 . 6/20
I LOVED this story! I can't wait to read the sequel. Your comment about being worried that long fic might scare people away caught my attention though. In personal experience, the longer fics, at least the ones I've read, tend to be some of the best. In fact, one of my top favorites was well over 100 chapters long. So don't be a afraid to write a long story because based off this alone I think you're an amazing writer. I hope to read lot more from you in the future. Oh, and thank your friend (I think that what you said in a previous chapter) who made the trailer for your story too, it's how I found out about your story. Anyway, keep up the amazing work!
Alodie chapter 45 . 6/6
well nOW, I am not the type of person who will leave a review, except for those writings that are really great.

Thank you for writing this story, I'm literally crying in some part lol.
src chapter 7 . 5/19
Well. I was so excited for this story and I want to like it, I am trying really really hard here, but... I would be a Ravenclaw myself and I was kind of this absolute top student that Tom and Clara are supposed to be and I am just soooo disappointed. Clara does not behave like a smart person at all. She does not have a plan, she is not really in control, she needs forever to figure something out, she dropped several horribly stupid hints... I am going to keep reading a little longer to see if she will catch up, but so far.. hm. I like your writing though.
Zoey24 chapter 6 . 5/15
This is definitely an interesting story. Probably the first I've read were in OC time travels back to Tom Riddle time. Clara is definitely a force to be reckoned with, I'll definitely enjoy reading how Tom handles all of that once I have the free time. You've done an amazing job!
Nectere chapter 44 . 4/8
(This is a review for the whole trilogy). Incredibly well written. The writing style is perfect for me; I can understand it clearly and the chapters are neither too short nor too long. The characters are great, particularly Tom Riddle, even with the addition of the curse to his background. The supporting characters, like the MacDougals, Dumbledore and Alphard are also great to read about. With the story, my favourite book would be this first one, mainly because the other ones have quite dark story lines so this first one is more suitable for a bit of Tom/OC reading. However, the only problem I have is the beginning of the first book regarding her manipulating and pretending to be infatuated with Tom. It just doesn’t seem realistic that someone would go to that length just to ridicule Tom. And, I’m not sure if it’s just her personality, but as a Ravenclaw, she should probably have been smart enough to know that she must keep a low profile rather than draw attention to herself. But great job, and thanks for writing until the end.
ShoniWake chapter 2 . 3/15
I don't understand your story from the very beginning. Your character is like 10 other characters together. There is nothing distinct about her. I don't understand her. The way she thinks that she expected to see an acne scarred face of Tom but saw handsome face... Isn't it stupid? You just mentioned that everyone are head over heels in love with Tom. Why would she think that he has a scarred face? Why is she suddenly all smiley and dovy? Why? How is it interesting behavior in front of the boy who gets it all the time. I don't get it. I don't get the imidiate crush thing. Why why why. I don't understand how the time turner broke, you never mentioned it. Will you? If not, it is just stupid. Why is she crying when she tells about the family dying in air-raid? It's not like it really happened, you never mentioned her pretending to be sad. She just started crying. You suddenly stopped telling about her family, it's like she is already the other person. Wtf. Why would someone make her prefect? It will be in schools history, she should lay low. There would be records, photos. I do understand why, for the plot line, to be close to Tom. But there should be logic. I an sorry to tell you this but your character development and world building not good, for now. I will read through few more chapters to form betters opinion, but this is what I have as of now. Your writing is the only good thing in this, you lack logic.
JuliaTheHorcrux chapter 45 . 2/1
awbhjbbhbcjh OML SOOOOOOOOO GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
leeniejs chapter 31 . 12/19/2017
I hate a story when i know where things are going. It makes me want to close it immediately. BUT THIS STORY?! I never know what is coming next. Im halfway through and i cant fathom how this is getting from point a to b. I cant put it down. I have no idea how this story is going to end. I havent read anything like this in ages!
lukeskywalkeer chapter 29 . 12/7/2017
UH OH THATS VERY NOT GOOD
lukeskywalkeer chapter 28 . 12/7/2017
Poor Tom, man. Thats rough
lukeskywalkeer chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
uh oh this is not looking good for dani
lukeskywalkeer chapter 8 . 12/7/2017
Awww bless, I love Myrtle.

have a feeling that Tom isnt going to put up with Danielle's hijinks for much longer though lol
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »