Reviews for An Exquisite Pain
rodriguezh4 chapter 28 . 10/22
For anyone who wonder Tom Riddle in the book was in a way cursed. The reason he could feel no love was because his mother used a love potion on his father and he was conceived under a love potion so when the effect wore off the man was angry and when Tom was born he was born without love. Though for this book to work (love the book by the way) she made it into a curse which mean its possible tho unlike for him to love. Now I think if he loves with just as much power as he hates he would be an amazing lover and anyone should want to be with him.
Okay, first of all I can’t believe you were 14-15 when you started it. I aspire to be a writer who is as good as you at this age (I’m 15 rn). Secondly, this is the fifth time I’m reading this book because I absolutely love this and I just…I love this. I absolutely adore your writing style. Thirdly, you are truly an amazing writer even at the age of 16. Because I can’t imagine how it must’ve been to write Tom Riddle. I can’t believe how well you’ve written Tom Riddle. In every aspect of the story I can believe that this would be what he must’ve done or thought and I think that it’s really hard to capture that sense when you haven’t created the character. You are an author who made this more realistic with your description of things, your nature of writing and how well you weaved the plot. I really mean it when I say this, this fanfiction series is my favourite and I’m really really grateful that I came across this.
RimK10 chapter 6 . 10/7
Hehehe, so amusing!
Walburga and Alphard in same year?
She's older than him. And probably Orion too.
Stormy.Eyes4 chapter 45 . 7/8
I JUST STAYED UP TILL 5 FUGGIN' AM TO READ THIS AMAZING WONDERFUL ONE OF THE BEST RIDDLE BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ!
Eaze chapter 45 . 4/25
I love this!
texiut chapter 45 . 4/22
Alright.. This was amazing! A true piece of art! Clara/Danielle is an awesome character and Tom Riddle is more himself here than in every other fanfiction I have read so far with him. He tends to be slightly OOC often but that is something that just did not occur in this one! The plot itself is absolut great! All the twists and especially your writing did not let me stop reading. So I read through it all in one go. Thank you so much for this amazing Story! ~
3rd time reading this I love this so much it's the best tom riddle love story I can't get enough
James Potter chapter 34 . 4/6
Nooooooooooooooooo she will not be returning no no no she just can't what about Tom and Billy and Alyssa and dylan
A person chapter 33 . 4/6
So he's not coming back?
Tomriddle1fan chapter 26 . 4/6
Hey um I have a question. the curse that riddle has was not in the movie or books right so up made it up?
Tomriddle1fan chapter 10 . 4/5
Oh nooooooooooooooooo what happened to her!
Tomriddle's1fan chapter 9 . 4/5
I love this story. I like the way you have riddle's character. I also like the way you had put resisting the urge to vomit
I was right! This entire story I thought Alyssa was stupid.
I was right!
potionseagle chapter 21 . 2/25
I was hesitant to read an OC fic, but I love Tom so much I decided to give this one a try- and I'm glad I did. It's lovely so far. You don't rush, I love the characters, and the plot is fresh. Love this!
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »