Reviews for Worth of a Man
Mizamour chapter 20 . 8/21/2016
I LOVE this beautiful impossible but fully and wholly believable and wonderful fic. Thank you for being.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/1/2016
I love this :(((
Also loved the twist at the end wherein Enjolras was under the spell as well
Omg im fangiriling right now dhidhsjsgzkanam/

So much love for these two
You did an amazing job!
Lunawerewolfy chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
AHHHH i love this story it is adorable and I love it a lot! It is perfect. It is just too good for words.
kamelion chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
"And, honestly, I'm starting to get offended by everyone acting so surprised when I do anything remotely human…"

LOL! :D
TheArmada1 chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
My gosh, this is the most amazing thing I have ever read. I just... You portrayed both characters wonderfully, and the AU was just so well written... Each moment left me either laughing, or squealing with joy. 100% Perfection. I take my hat off to you.
bowsie22 chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
Loved it
shiney02 chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
wonderful, couldn't stop reading! great idea
Doorist -vyvrik chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is absolutely brilliant, I've just devoured every word because I couldn't put it down even though it's nearly 3am and oh man, just, yes. Just yes. Love it.
Cossette chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Amazing. Hilarious. For some parts you have this serious situation and then comes a reply from one of them ( Enjolras and Grantaire ) that makes you have to, at least, smile. It's weird because usually when I read something else of this kind (eg like when Justin bieber falls in love with niall horan or something) I think that it's just plain unacceptable. But somehow after reading this I can understand them. It's like there's nothing abnormal about their relationship, and it's not just some shit made up to satisfy fans. This is really a good story, thank you for giving me the chance of reading it. :)
J.E.McCormickGal chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
This was an absolutely amazing fic, definately one of my favourites, and I am going to recommend it to everyone who will listen. Beautiful, thank you for writing this.
AWobbuffetLover chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
I love this story! Fantastic plot. I seldom read fics with shifts of time sequence, and this is very exciting. I absolutely love your AU! It is always very nice to read something in which the revolutionaries don't die. And it is very sweet, for Enjolras to give up everything just to take care of Grantaire. (I like hurt/comfort fics, with one character taking care of another).
Sarah1281 chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
So ridiculously happy with that living and happy Valjean mention. :)
NamikazeH4 chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
That was a really nice read. I love every part of it. Thank you for writing!
sara fenix black chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
Hi! I just read this fic today and I fell absolutly in love! I adore Enjolras/Grantaire but I've never read a longfic about them before. You made an awesome job, and you made me love them even more than before:

THANK YOU.
Sara from Norway chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
Gosh, you're really a talented writer! I stumbled across this by accident,and I loved it! My favorite part was the speech Enjolras gives Grantaire. You're a real genius to come up with such a speech. It's not too much fluff; it's just enough. Well done :D
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »