Reviews for Welcome to Life, Population: Us
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
More please
ForgetlessAndMeaningless chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Just read the whole thing and I loved it! By the way, I did like the Unnatural History DVD Release page! I miss i. But you're a great writer! It had a nice balance of drama and comedy. Just gorgeous.
ellipsiselli chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
Awesomenesssss! :) I also liked that page you suggested it fun to watch the number of people who like rise. :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Great chapter. TEASER! TEASER! TEASER! I LIVE for new Jaggie stories! (And Bade too, but that's Victorious)
Stella Celeste Taylor chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
OMG! continue this story! ASAP! i need UH more than ever now!
CARDCAPTOR KAIRI chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! love the story :)
Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
PLEASE don't make them kiss! Maggie & Jasper are finaly together! Same with Henry & Whitney! DON'T RUIN IT!
VladdieChica chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
jaspers a quick thinker when it comes to lies ) i love your portrayal of whitney and maggie especially.

VladdieChica chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
ooh! i sense a plot brewing!

ice cold wolf chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Nice, start to the story. i can't wait for an update!
VladdieChica chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
YAY FOR RANDOM CHARACTERS!

whitney! no one mentions her! except me. granted, mine was just a crappy oneshot.

anyway, go jaggie, incest threesome jokes, and Whitrey

XHugsOKisses chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Haha guess I'm an unnatural historian too! In fact, the side character I've been crazy about lately is that Lance guy. You know, the magician with the crimson ring tattoo in Now You See Me? God he's hot! Lol nice story so far! Can't wait to see what their mystery is! ;)
SenkiroWolf chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
I like both names...But I think Unnaturallites works best. lol Awesome job!
xXLadyDecemberXx chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
love the story! Jasper and Maggie go great together!
xpskl chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
wow. great story. update!