Reviews for Hawkkit's Prophecy
Heathershadow chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
YAY! ICESTAR RULEZ! ...ok... thats just because Icestar is me... but oh welll! deal with it! COOKIES!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
awesome!
Excalibur13 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Sooo cool! I love it. When I picture Hawkkit, I always smile. So tiny and yet so bave!

Many times, when I read a warriors FanFic, I see a cat with the same name as a cat I made up. Have you ever seen that?

Anyways, I love the story. Keep writing! :)
Heathershadow chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Some grammatical errors. And you didn't give Hawkkit enough attitude, in my opinion! He has to be more like his mom!
Heathershadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awww... I'm your best friend! lolz! Thanks for asking if you could use em! JK! Anyways! The names you made up are original, although you should've told the people reading this that the RPG clans are on and that they can make a cat and see if they can join! They are forum-RPG type things so if you read a little, you'll understand how it works! And if you join a clan (whether it be on of mine or Abused-Little-Raven's - which on fanpop we are ase-me and dinglebell14-ALR - or anyone else's) you almost always MUST roleplay using terms from the books! Back to the review: You shouldn't leave ranks (kit, elder, queen, etc.) empty! You should also keep the organization of the ranks the same in every clan, whether it be the same on fanpop or not! Also, and this is off topic, why is Rubystar's last part of the name star! She's a warrior not a leader! :)
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 8/28/2010