Reviews for A Brief Glimpse
rosa chapter 1 . 7/3
I Love it greatly. I read it many times.

Maybe you should inlude here the continuations you wrote (Dean's POV, The Slow Path, Catching Up) so readers can enjoy everything you wrote in Brief Glimpse verse. :)
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 6/29
ohmygod that was the most adorable thing ever
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I don't usually care for AUs, but this... This is perfection. Amazingly fantastic.
Allima chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I just totally fell in love with this story. It's beautiful, full of emotions and perfect. Thank you so much for that, this made me really happy ! :D
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I love this sotry! It is sweet and funny! You are an amazing writer and I love your work! 3
This was another perfect Destiel-story! Thank you 3
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
this was so freaking cute I can't even articulate!
Tiddo-mus chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
This was amazing! It made me so emotional, I absolutely loved it!
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Holy crap I seriously love you right now! At first I was a little weary of this story because of the whole Sam/Cas thing, but I'm so glad I gave this fic a chance because it is honestly one of the best I have ever read. The whole plot is brilliant. When Dean admitted that he first fell in love with Cas at 14 I seriously had to stop reading for a solid 5 minutes because I was just freaking out over how flipping cute it was!
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I really needed this fluff. Thank you very much!
TigremiLion chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Oh maaan this was just so sweet, tough seriously you should consider writing a continuation on "the journey" it would be great.
Avidus.lectori chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Did you publish some book/books , or you are maintaining to fanfiction? :D
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Ahh this story was so amazingly adorable but it needs to be like thousands of words longer and show us everything between the moment at the carnival and the future and all their adorable moments together :) thanks for a great read!
ahuna67 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Please post some more stories in this verse. It's wonderful :)
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Aw, cute :)
bookslover808 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
ALL YOUR STORIES ARE JUST SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL I DONT KNOW WHAT DO WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WHEN I FINISH THEM ALL?!