Reviews for A Brief Glimpse
Ayperos5239 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
dawwwwwww
nita chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
_YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR STORIES. IT IS SO PAINFUL AND YOU NEED TO CRAFT ACTUAL PEOPLE INTO BEINGS LIKE SERIOUSLY THOUGH THIS IS SO SWEET AND UGH._
jazzx.xbean chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
What an awesome story, it made me so happy to read, thanks for writing!
ngitheni chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
this is wonderful. Plus you have this really colourful vocab (I don't have a better way to put it, sorry). One of my favourite all-time fics
LeslieREVOLUTION chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
this is so beautiful, i can't, the feels, it made me cry to be truthful, i loved it, so sweet, and warm, i really loved it, i'm crying of happiness right now for how beautiful this story is, one of the best i have read of destiels' AUs!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Awwwww, very very cute!
dianna44 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This story is awesome. That is all. :)
Anne Bonham-Knightley chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This is super cute and well written!
mysteryssister chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh my god this story is perfect. Thank you.
PepperPottsForever chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
OH MY GFOD I WENT TO READ THIS AND I REALISED THT IAHEV EALREADY READ IT AND IT IS FANTASTI C AND PREFECT AND OH MY FO YES
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I fracking love this so much! WRITE MORE! -AADDWW
TavrosGamzee chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO PERFECT LORD HELP ME JESUS
JessJesstheBest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Okay, so this is like the fourth or fifth time I'm read this fic and I'm still so in love with it I can barely breathe. I'm in love with all of your work but /this/ one just hits me in all the right spots. Pining!Dean, Daddy!Destiel, Sam/Cas friendship, highschool AU, and it also gave me craftsman/woodcarver Dean which I never even knew I wanted. Like could this fic BE any more perfect? Anyway, it occurred to be that as many times as I've read it I don't think I've ever really reviewed. So you just keep doing you and I'll continue to love this and the rest of your fics and worship you from afar.
Chellyisback chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
(KYAAAHHH! oowwe tão kawai :3) I absolutely loved it!
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Loved This! I was hoping for a POSSIBLE sequel were we see the two years up until they kiss again but this is perfect! :D
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »