Reviews for Rigging The Game
thattookaturnforthenerdy chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
I love their angry banter, it's so great! I could just imagine him sliding down in his chair and rolling his head back 'just kill me now' in a whiny voice. great chapter :)
thattookaturnforthenerdy chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Yay Barry's gone!
thattookaturnforthenerdy chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
I love the way you write these characters - Sands is especially intriguing and I love that Charlie is someone that can go toe-to-toe with him
thattookaturnforthenerdy chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
I love the way you write Sands - this story is very good!
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh, she's cool :) very interesting!
Balder Rask chapter 41 . 1/28/2013
Dude, you've inspired me to get off my lazy bum and finally put in writing my OUATIM story.

For years, the CIA tried to make the perfect soldier.
What if they succeeded?
Biscuit-Barrel chapter 41 . 7/12/2012
Awwwww, that was so sweet, this romance works so well even though in theory you wouldn't think it would. Anyway even though I keep saying how much I love this story I'm just gonna say it one more time! And it's really good how you've worked the suspense elements in, especially towards the end. I did actually feel a chill through me reading the bit at the end. Something that would be helpful is maybe a timeline or something of how long Charlie and Sands have known each other and when different events happened. Probably me being unperceptive and not having worked it out while reading it. Thanks again )
Biscuit-Barrel chapter 40 . 7/12/2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write one of the best stories I've seen on here in a LONG time ) I loved how you made use of the story title in this chapter. yet again more apologies for not reviewing when you posted. Before this I would never have been able to imagine Sands in this sort of situation but Charlie is perfect for him and I couldn't see them any other way. Thanks again for the amazing read xx
PiratePhantom4ever chapter 41 . 7/5/2012
I heard the song "Breakfast at Tiffanys" and was like "Rigging the Game" and everybody looked at me like I'm a freak! Love it!
AliceinWonder13 chapter 41 . 7/1/2012
I absolutely adore this story! Incredibly well written and I love how you've kept up Sands' character throughout regardless of the fact that it's a romance. I'm so excited for the sequel! Awesome job!
dionne dance chapter 41 . 6/25/2012
This has been a fantastic story! And you managed to leave us with a cliffie! I'm so glad you are doing a sequel. This is my favorite Sands story. Keep up the good writing!
JohnnyDeppluvthedude chapter 41 . 6/21/2012
Omh! Barry is a perv& a stalker! Good luck Charlie!
JohnnyDeppluvthedude chapter 40 . 6/21/2012
Omg!its so dramatic... & i am so happy theres going 2 be a sequel!
TinkerbellxO chapter 41 . 6/21/2012
AHHHHH! Well we knew he was alive. He really became psycho. Maybe it's a father/son thing.

I cannot wait for the sequel. Pretty please let there be hope for them! I need them to be together.

Tink
TinkerbellxO chapter 40 . 6/21/2012
So I cried at the end of this chapter. I can't believe that there is no hope for them! There has to be! Please? Heading over to read the epilogue now. Can't wait for the sequel!

Tink