Reviews for Matchmaker
McLevesque Fan 1 chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
I have been waiting so long for this update! Love it! It was worth the wait! Please update soon! Super excited!
guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Happy you finally updated, I hope the test is positive and Paul will be happy about the baby.
LiLCountry24 chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Okay so i enjoy reading this story and im kind of hopeing that the test is positive but i can not wait to find out exciting! Also im excited to see how paul deals with the news...this chapter was cute and fun the way that paul acts with the boys is fun and care free and with stephanie hes so loving. And her calling him davy n joking with him funny...so please update asap. I wanna know what happens next
LiLCountry24 chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
This is a good story I love it n I hope that there is more to come
Life imitated art chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Love this story
Cena's baby doll chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Keep em coming
JayY006 chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
First, so glad you're back and updating! GREAT chapter... really hope Paul doesn't go back to Trish and stays with Steph... Trish is a bitch from hell... I really dislike her! Lol... Update soon!
McLevesque Fan 1 chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
I am definitely still interested in this story! :) Stephanie is PREGGY! I wonder when she is going to tell Paul and I hope Paul doesnt go back to Trish! Please update! :)
MaryScarletManson chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Yaay! I'm so happy that you update this story! Did trish really thought that Paul would take her back after all she has put Paul and Priscilla through? But I didn't like that he didn't gave her a -No- straight up. I wonder what are they presents! Please update soon!
heidyurbano89 chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
hahaha Stephanie and paul are so hot
McLevesque Fan 1 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Great chapter! He better choose Stephanie! She is having his kid and he is just going to drop her. Whats up with Pat? I really dont like her! lol. please update! :)
DEADMANWALKING55 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
keep up the work
levesque fan forever chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
OOOOOoooooooooo trish wanting paul back not good for stephanie great chapter
MaryScarletManson chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
I hope that Paul doens't choose Trish over Steph because she can't appear after 5 years and take things back to normal!I hope that he does the right decision and be with Steph. Cant wait for next chapter!:)
StraightLife116 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
:D Aww man Paul has a big decision to make. Poor guy.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »