Reviews for Marriage of Convenience
kushka chapter 25 . 7/16
I loved this story so much.
misuky7 chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
I adored this, absolutely loved how it all played out. :3
ladyjane025 chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Like how you solved the Aang problem, wish they had done that in the show.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
You were right - this has the beginnings of another great and wonderful story! Well done! I can't wait to read more :)
TheRaven chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
This...is...freakin...AWESOME! Long love the most Awesome Avatar couple...ZUTARA! X
Guest chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
Lovely! Sooooooo tuching :) But what happened to the candle?
darktolightbound chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
hi i am wanting to read your story but i have a question first, i will probably sound stupid but i dont know what blutara means. could you please tell me? i tried finding out through google and others but i just couldnt find it :)
Demonpie17 chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
Amazing story! I loved it, I'd love to see some of your other stories and I think I'll have a look through them :D Thank you for the spectacular story, you are amazing writer.

-Demonpie
Ladybird chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
WOW awesome twist!
Ladybird chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
So excited to read the rest! The details about the fire sages traditions and kataras feelings are so in depth and on character. I'm glad you marathoned ATLA. :)
la Savante chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
Wow... That was a truly amazing one. A convincing plot, very good characterizations, a beautiful colorful and lively style of writing... I throughoutly enjoyed reading this and I can't really find anything to criticise, so I suppose you will have to live with the following: Great job, you're a very talented writer and you should go write some more amazing stories. But till then thank you for sharing this!
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 25 . 4/7/2013
Beautiful story. I loved the happpppy ending.
musicluver008 chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Wow. That was intense.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
U should Become an author ! i Didn't like ur chapters ... i love them !