Reviews for Marriage of Convenience
darktolightbound chapter 1 . 2/2
hi i am wanting to read your story but i have a question first, i will probably sound stupid but i dont know what blutara means. could you please tell me? i tried finding out through google and others but i just couldnt find it :)
Demonpie17 chapter 25 . 1/18
Amazing story! I loved it, I'd love to see some of your other stories and I think I'll have a look through them :D Thank you for the spectacular story, you are amazing writer.

-Demonpie
Ladybird chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
WOW awesome twist!
Ladybird chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
So excited to read the rest! The details about the fire sages traditions and kataras feelings are so in depth and on character. I'm glad you marathoned ATLA. :)
la Savante chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
Wow... That was a truly amazing one. A convincing plot, very good characterizations, a beautiful colorful and lively style of writing... I throughoutly enjoyed reading this and I can't really find anything to criticise, so I suppose you will have to live with the following: Great job, you're a very talented writer and you should go write some more amazing stories. But till then thank you for sharing this!
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 25 . 4/7/2013
Beautiful story. I loved the happpppy ending.
musicluver008 chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Wow. That was intense.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
U should Become an author ! i Didn't like ur chapters ... i love them !
Spannerspoon chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
Brilliant!

Have to admit, you got me at the start of the chappie, was convinced it was Zuko! Loved it, brilliantly written
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
LOL! I loved this fanfic, I thought it was written, and put together very well. Over all I cannot wait to read more of your story's soon! Keep up the amazing work!
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 25 . 10/18/2012
I loved this story! it is a shame about Haru's dad though... im adding this to my favs!
Charmed 1938 chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
Charmed 1938 chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
I thought that this story was AMAZING.. I loved that they found his mom and she taught him all about his bending. He is no longer the scared and insecure boy with what if and maybes. He is at peace. I love the names for the children. Twins Amazingly written I love it. Thank you for this amazing story. Cant wait for another zutara fic with their children would love to know what gifts they got.
Charmed 1938 chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
I love this capter because of the bonding moment Zuko has with Ursa.

I admire how he wants to protect Katara.