Reviews for Fifty Reasons For Living
MonsterPhantom chapter 1 . 3/19
Pretty good, kinda sad as well
Sad ;-;
Maisunadokei1856 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Thank you, now I'm crying ;.;.
This was so sweet, and despite the fact that I know the series' end by heart, mentioning it never fails to make me cry ; not even for Lelouch, just for Nunnally.
And I agree with you for Lelouch's feelings. They may be siblings, it may sound wrong or
digusting for the viewers, but you don't have to be a pervert to see that the guy has a huge sister complex (also for his parting words to Euphemia xD.)

Anyways this was very sweet and lovely all along. Good job in depicting so well the two's relationship .
nom-de-plumee chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
So touching!
It's like watching scenes; which scene is which sentence. Plan to make multi-chap? /wink wink/
Kai chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love it
SoraAkatsukigirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
:) I love the way you wrote this.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
lovely~ vic loves the parts of platonic love, yet cries in the end...
Allon Marton chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was beautiful, if I wasn't so sleep deprived and emotionally tapped out right now I probably would have shed a quick tear.
Himawari-sensei chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
How interesting... I think you perfectly grasped the ambiguity which lies in Nunnally and Lelouch's relationship. And your writing style is brilliant. Good job!
4K-san chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ever thought about writing an actual chapter? I mean I like this sort of 50 sentence deal. Ever thought about writing it more in of a story? Your sentences and structure is excellent and perfect as well as you spelling and grammar. More than that, this was probably one of the best sort of description of the story in a Lelouch and Nunnally love view. Won't you write another Lelouch and Nunnally love story in actual chapters like a little novel or something? *gives the puppy dog eyes*
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Very touching and I love the ending "Forward" and "Hope" very short but sweet.