Reviews for Providence
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was so sweet! That was just awesome! I always love your stories! :)
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Glad Hotch could cheer her up! Awesome Story!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was amazing. (: Great job.
sarah8902 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Another great story! I hate the idea of a guy standing someone up.. even though it happens much too often :/ but I mean the way you wrote this one.. I'd say Emily definitley had a better ending to her night than she would've with the jerk who stood her up. Not only does she happen to be at the same place as Hotch who saves her night, but he also comforts her and asks her out. And they had their first kiss! I feel like if I pick out any particular parts that I'll just end up typing up your whole story. But I loved how he made her feel like she did/does deserve better and that she is special. Hotch and Emily.. gahh you write them better than I ever could. Lovely story again :) Can't wait for another.
GrissLittleGirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Great story!

Reminded me a little of "The Seduction of Sara Sidle" by VPlasGirl. Do you know it?
TML9115 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I absolutely loved the bit with the bartender. It had me rolling. Well actually I loved the whole thing. Well done.
FunFlirtyFlute chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Lovely, just lovely. I don't really think anything else needs to be said. -XOXO Casey
History05 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Beautiful story! You are such an amazing writer! I love the way you write the two of them!
linelm chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Lovely story!

You always manage to write them just the right way!
olive-grove chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awww...a sweet and romantic story. Loved it.
Kelbris chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Really really sweet oneshot! Enjoyed reading it a lot.
Lizzie2010 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Goodness! this was such a delicious one piece story that was just simply perfect. you simply have a knack of pinning their personality and emotion down to the T.

Thank you for sharing your ideas! Simply loved to read your H/P as they are as close to canon as possible without sliding into the impossibility. i.e. making their character out of their element as was portrayed in the series. And that's the way i like it!

great awesome story! and looking forward to more of these one shots!

Lizzie
kimtom4eva chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Great story, it was so sweet and perfect! Loved it and I can't wait for the other updates!
baobei chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Fantastic... absolutely... utterly... fantastic.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
you did a great job on this story... i love it...