Reviews for I'm Leaving What I Know Behind
Alli Reid chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I really liked this chapter. It was so... intense. And his brothers name is Tom. You probably know that by now but incase you didn't. I love your writing style by the way :)
Rolling.fucking.Stone chapter 18 . 1/2/2011
Awesome ! That's all I can say :D
londonpunker14 chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
awwww. the end. that was awesomeeee. yay anna the bitch is gone! hated herrrrrr. awesome story love :]
xIrishPrincessx chapter 18 . 9/14/2010
Awww it's over. But I enjoyed it while it lasted. )
xIrishPrincessx chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Awwww.. they're back together.

oh, "You have to understand that I don't normally try this hard and I am terrified right now."-is this from degrassi? just wondering.
paranorama-alchemy chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
It's over! Why didn't you tell me that last night! UGH. I'm so sad now! I don't wanna let them go, I love them all!

Please, please, PLEASE WRITE THE NEW STORY THEN! I need to read something from you!

I FUCKING LOVED THIS STORY!
Shutupsammie chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
Eeepp! What's wrong with abby? She's amazing btw(: annd I think Alex will be the one to get rid of anna once and for all(:
paranorama-alchemy chapter 17 . 9/12/2010
I hope she's okay! That can't be good...

Love how Jack said no! That rocked!

Fucking Anna...can we kill her? Please?

UPDATE SOON!

P.S. Yeah I found about Jersey the day he left, did you read his Tumbler?
paranorama-alchemy chapter 16 . 9/12/2010
Wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow. NO. Okay, this isn't going to fly with me, you need to change it. Here's what your going to do, you going to edit out that last paragraph, and the part where it says SHE'S HIS FREAKIN COUSIN (amazing part of this chapter though, I totally didn't see it coming.) and then your going to add fluff in the those parts. Got it? Good.

Even though I'm NOT happy about this turn of events, I must admit this is an amazing chapter. Damn girl, you know how to add drama!

I can't freakin believe Anna is going to try to split them up! Why the hell would she! She does realize that's she Alex's cousin right? And she can't have him. Alex doesn't even want her!

Ugh, YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON!

P.S. Awesome chapter, LOVED it.
emberfire411 chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
Ahh! Stupid Anna, must you ruin everything!

As you can see, I'm mad at her. What a suprise. But you'd be mad to if you just checked the stories review page and realized any review submitted at school didn't get through their stupid server...airgo, the reason I've not given any reviews!

Ok, now that that rants over (geez I rant a lot), you've gotta update this as soon as you can (I'm finally getting back into updating MY ATL stuff after a few long school weeks)!
paranorama-alchemy chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
NO FUCKING WAY! THAT'S THE WORST THING EVER!

UGH. If she messes up things with Alex, I will fucking kill her!

UPDATE FREAKING SOON!
londonpunker14 chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
so many updates! i love being in college and not having a laptop and therefore not ample time to just sit and read my glorious fanfiction :D love this story and im so glad hayley and alex are together :D update again soon lovey :]
paranorama-alchemy chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
Aw! How cute is that? I love the kissing scene, I saw it perfectly in my mind.

I loved the way you used those lyrics to make it a big part of the chapter, that's smart!

Please update soon!
paranorama-alchemy chapter 13 . 9/8/2010
Wow! Noo! They need to get back together! Ugh, that's such an Alex thing to do... he needs to fix it! Soon!

UPDATE SOON!
xIrishPrincessx chapter 13 . 9/8/2010
Alex is a dick for doing that to Hayley. And I like hayley's mom. Just saying. Update soon?