Reviews for Coming Back Around
Satiah chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was certainly cute. :) I love the voice you've crafted for Toothless. Straightforward and simple, completely loyal, and the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I love how he's not a complicated over-thinker, which turned out to be a great contrast to how Hiccup does things.

His response of "of course" to Stoick's observation that Hiccup was brought back alive after facing down the Green Death - that was my favorite line. I mean, what else was Stoick expecting? To Toothless it was obvious that the kid wouldn't die! He has the best bodyguard in the business!
LaurenJr chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Humans are the pets! Best ending ever!
I love how you wrote this from Toothless' POV!

Read ya later,
LaurenJr
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh my god, I love that last lines. Other places have giants or trolls, lol. And I also like the "We cannot all be perfect."
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Awwhhh! Sweet!
shattteredreality chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
By the claw that was awesome; I like how you said talons instead of toes and echoed Hiccup's last words in the movie in Toothless form.:) I also liked how written Toothless's opinion on the humans appearance; it kinda makes sense. Bravo.
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This was awesome, and I love how you adapted Hiccup's dialogue at the end to fit from Toothless' point of view. Great job!
PeculiarVelociraptor chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Haha... I love the ending "We have humans part" ... i love that you did it from toothless' POV:)
Olympian23 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Nice! I love the story. It reminds me about everything I should do for my friends.