Reviews for Potential
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 6/16
Amazing!~
PortgasDAnne01 chapter 8 . 4/23
I really wish that you didn't stop here. It was just getting good. Hope you restart this story soon.
Regality chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Hhhhmmmm...this whole time I've been wondering if it was Lal or Reborn (seeing as how the others didn't really seem to comment on that specifically) who saw this 'potential, but the latter didn't make sense from the summary and Lal didn't seem to care if it was seen through just yet. So...is the one who saw his potential early...the Estreano?
Pipe Dream chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
O
M
G
This...i just can't express how amazing this fanfic is becoming! GOD I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
...
I just saw that it hasn't been updated in over 3 years...
shit
Pipe Dream chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
...oh shit
It's the Estreano isn't it?!
Pippalina chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Little FYI the 'dame' your thinking of is French for lady e.g. La belle dame means the beautiful lady
Dame-Tsuna is pronounced Dah-meh instead of day-m
Thought you might like to know
Pipe Dream chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
OOOHHHH this is looking good! It's pure genius the way you have things working out to happen!
But...Tsuna's account of how he got I to the suitcase is...different
Is he lying? Why?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Is Lal a baby in this already?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
wow this is going to be different
Yenaya chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
I'm So mad. You left up on a cliffhanger. Updates please, because I can't wait till they get out of there :).
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
This is so much fun to read! Seriously, keeping everyone in character, and Reborn's introduction this chapter was great.
crackdmoon chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Eh... I'm wondering about Lal's reaction, since she was the one who was guarding Tsuna at the time he was kidnapped.
Xagrok chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
I think that your writing style is well-balanced and that it is admirabkle how in-character this seems to be. I would love to read further, so if you were to update this story, I'm certain that not just I would appreciate it.
If you do plan on doing so, have fun writing even if quite some time has passed.
In any case, please stay healthy.
RaNDoem chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA UPDATE SERIOUSLY OMG WAOOOOOOOOOO
O.o
Zivyx chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
what happened to Gokudera? I'm pretty sure he didn't die off cause of Tsuna, but do people think he's dead or something? Cause he WAS bleeding out. Or Nana. You would think she was panicking pretty sure if she hasn't been informed of Tsuna yet. Or is she believing in Iemitsu thinking her precious son will come back and not disappear like him?