Reviews for Potential
Yenaya chapter 8 . 1/2
I'm So mad. You left up on a cliffhanger. Updates please, because I can't wait till they get out of there :).
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
This is so much fun to read! Seriously, keeping everyone in character, and Reborn's introduction this chapter was great.
Amaranthine Moon chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Eh... I'm wondering about Lal's reaction, since she was the one who was guarding Tsuna at the time he was kidnapped.
Xagrok chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
I think that your writing style is well-balanced and that it is admirabkle how in-character this seems to be. I would love to read further, so if you were to update this story, I'm certain that not just I would appreciate it.
If you do plan on doing so, have fun writing even if quite some time has passed.
In any case, please stay healthy.
RaNDoem chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA UPDATE SERIOUSLY OMG WAOOOOOOOOOO
O.o
Zivyx chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
what happened to Gokudera? I'm pretty sure he didn't die off cause of Tsuna, but do people think he's dead or something? Cause he WAS bleeding out. Or Nana. You would think she was panicking pretty sure if she hasn't been informed of Tsuna yet. Or is she believing in Iemitsu thinking her precious son will come back and not disappear like him?
Shirayukiz chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
I hope you update this soon! It's really good!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Withdrawal effects from not reading the continuation of this fic are not pretty in the least.

Please UPDATE.

Pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeee
belladu57 chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Very good
T. Alana M chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Great story, please update this soon..
T. Alana M chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Poor, poor Tuna boy
Uh chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
How...How did Iemitsu get Tsuna through security? You know what, it doesn't even matter.
RoseAngel16 chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
This so freaking amazing! I love how well written this is. I hope you decide to update soon and keep up the great work!

Xoxo :D
Elise chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Very interesting, unique, well written and absolutely thrilling story. Please continue! I really enjoyed this story. :)
To answer the question: Tsuna then Gukudera then Nana, Iemitsu, Reborn, Lal and Nono but definitively ALL ;)
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
BEAUTIFUL Beautiful please update soon. This is jut like D'aaawww-BANG-RUN-BOOM-SNAP-CRACKLE-POP. It's too good XD