Reviews for Full Metal Sekirei
awesomegirl6485 chapter 17 . 10/4/2015
Awesome! I loved it!
jaconda chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
As for what he did to Donna, wasn't it written after The End Of Time, and her happy ending?
jaconda chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I'd like to say something regarding that Doctor Who crossover. In the first chapter alone-nine hundred years of failures and mistakes? How much Doctor Who has the writer actually seen? They all ended up dead-or worse. There have been 42 companions on television alone, and only five have died. He knew he couldn't last long without human contact. Actually between Journey' End and The End Of Time, the Doctor was on his own for years. The monster he could become? On Mars he was trying to save lives, which was breaking the rules, his own rules, but he didn't claim, as everyone on the Internet says, to be the master of all space and time, the ruler of the universe, or a GOD, unless after 40 years, a Time Lord was suddenly a god.
G253 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I always love that surprise people get when they realize the person isnt they might have come across.
G253 chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
I miss both of these shows (Cleric: me to )
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Stop specifying amounts, it just makes the story bad. You'd never be able to fit a blasting cap on a single gram of c4.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Just so you know, 200 yen is just one dollar and seventy cents in US dollars. So us all a favor and don't specify how much money she gave him, and just that she gave him some money.
Shinzochi chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
i absolutely loved this story and i hope you will do a sequel to it
Telron chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
good story
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Story content was excellent, but I think you still need to work on your grammar and writing style.
The Weird Kid chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
This was a great story and I loved the Shikibane Hime reference at the end. The only thing I didn't like was that you sort of underpowered Ed. Ed was able to fight Greed who is several times stronger than humans. Not saying it was easy, but Ed was taking hits from him and kept standing.
lostmagic564 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
... hes older and taller for no real reason. just saying kind of off putting.
randomidiotperson chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
I love this story! I can't wait for the sequal to come out, I'll make sure to support it with reviews!
Reishin Amara chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
gotta love sekerei...next...im gonna search non crossover versions.
TheGeniusLackingInMotivation chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Kazahana-san is my favorite of all time XD I just thought I should let you know. And its not cuz her boobs . She's just plain hilarious :3