Reviews for Link of Love
zentraedi chapter 32 . 6/11
Very beautiful story, loved it!
Cyclax chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
This is AWESOME! You are awesome! Thanks for the effort put into writing this fic xx
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 32 . 9/8/2015
awwww! so cute! could you please upload?
Ello chapter 32 . 8/9/2015
I actually cried when the kid smiled at Usagi. Not teared up, actual crying. Thank you so much for writing this!*sniff*
DeathChibiNeko16 chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Do you know how many people you have hurt! You death has devastated all of your dear friends! Especially Hikaru,really such a beautiful name, who is probably slowly rotting away from the inside out because of this unfortunate event. *dramatic sigh and arm being thrown over my face* Oh cruel world! How much more does she have to endure! *falls dramatically * At least she has her strong and handsome boyfriend Kiba to watch over her.
ili777 chapter 32 . 9/11/2014
Hey! It's cruel to end a chapter like this. (Nah, it's okay)
Those two chapters (I'm sorry I missed your previous update) were amazing. I loved them so much. Both of Akihiko and Misaki are growing as people and their relationship too. I like how Misaki is now more comfortable with Akihiko to even give his this kind of present and how Akihiko is thinking about Misaki. Also I like that Akihiko takes care of Yukuhiko too, though it's logical it's not as much as Misaki.
Btw did I notice right that Misaki was slightly jealous Yukihiko got so much attention by Usagi? Maybe you have it as a 'future problem theme'.
It's also nice how Takahiro is close to the couple and help them out, since he is the older brother and best friend.
Can't wait for Yukihiko to get older and see what happens next.
Thank you so much for the update and your hard work. Please update soon, the story is amazing :)
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
You updated! So nice to see Misaki, Usagi, and Yukihiko again.
ili777 chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
I really like this fic. It's so realistic it could as well as be true. Everything is so cute and sweet and yet when the problems arise it's serious but doesn't lose its touch. I really like it, especially how you have blended all the couples together like the manga. The funniest couple is definitely terrorist and the sweetest romantica, though Egoist is the cutest. I really like your writing style and the plot(s). I really want to read more, so please update soon :)
serenyty82 chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
beautiful story, I'd like to see Hiro-San more comfortable with the child.
I look forward to the next chapter soon.
Hikari Kana chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
Oh my gosh I must say, I love this story so much! I read it in two days, (didn't get the chance to review till now, though) I was that addicted to it! You have the characters personalities spot on, and I love it haha. You write them so well I could almost mistake you for Nakamura Shungiku herself! I love your writing so very much. I also must say that this is the best MPreg story I have yet to come across. It's so well written and explained, it actually makes it believable. (At least, as believable as you can get with MPreg) Your take on all the couples is great as well, very original; and I love that you added in Junjou Mistake! It's nice to see someone giving them some love! (: Ah, I just love this story so much and dearly hope that you do indeed continue it, no matter how long it takes. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Shinobu to have the baby, not gonna lie haha. ((I also fangirled immensely when Misaki had the baby, and when Hiroki was being concerned about Yuzumi this chapter. He's finally coming around, aw. I can't wait until he just has that moment where he's just gonna completely fall in love with her, It's just gonna be too cute (: ))
everpj chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all the information you give at the end of each chapter. It's very, very helpful!
everpj chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Hhahahahaaa! Best. Chapter. Ever!
kuropi-chan chapter 30 . 3/21/2014
This is an amazing story! I had a great laugh about the supposed virus going around making the characters pregnant. And the descriptions were absolutely adorable.

Please do continue the story. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 3/13/2014
Hope you write the next chapter soon...

I read your stories just this week..ƗƗe. .ƗƗe. .ƗƗe. .ƗƗe. . (‾‾)...
Its very nice stories..

By the way..
Salam kenal (introduction greeting in my language, indonesia)

Hope to read the next chappie soon
And im like chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I was litterally yelling what the fuck why does she have to know what hiroki was about to is a fun fanfic you