Reviews for I never knew what I had
xpetunia chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Oh my god, the end of the 1st chapter really ripped me apart...until I read the 2nd ending. God, he was so sweet to her. If this actually happened in the show, I'd totally pair up with these two. Haha anyways, great job and keep up the awesome work! :)
dazlinn909 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
yea Noah-x-Sierra my most fav pair u shud totally write more
angelvan105 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
oh poor sierra! I understnad that sierra can be too much at time but still she was the one always help and being there for cody! wow I never thought Cody this cold toward her I know he sometime have enough to her but still he least notice sierra care for him! with no feeling sorry for her I think Cody do not derserve to win... aww Noah such a nice guy he is! will keep it up! i can wait for next chapter come! great job!
teneery chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Despite the fact that Cody was OOC at the end of first chapter (and kind Courtney 0_o - seriously, what?), I really liked how you wrote Noah and Sierra's conversation. Will you update this story or it's the end of it?
Captain Alaska chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was sad but good. Except one thing: When is COurtney ever nice?
Chadam4ever chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Cody was out of character during the last part. Even though Sierra annoys the life out of him he wouldn't act like that. Hes to nice of a person.

Other then that it was a good story. I admit you had Noah really was more in character here then ive seen him in many other fanfictions.
mickey kity chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
aww cute!
Soareno chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
AWWWW! Besides the fact that I hate the Cody in this fic, AWWW. That was an amazing fic, with two of my favorite characters. Great story
slpytlak chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I'm guess Sierra's feeling a little better. I wonder what Cody is doing.
JVM-SP150 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Hm... interesting. Noah's very IC, more so than a lot of other stories, and although I dislike Siody/Coderra, it's an interesting fic you have coming along.
Autaumn Wolf chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
What a total ass! I must destroy Cody! *sets of to destroy Cody* I will make him pay!

Okay awesome story want more more!...please.
ShadowYashi chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Aww, poor Sierra D: That was so mean for Cody to say, but I guess Ik inda get it, she did push his last nerve, but that was still uncalled for. I liked the bits with Noah. :O I think you've converted me to Noah x Sierra. I need to go find some now XD Can't wait for more!
slpytlak chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
My goodness, Cody didn't have to yell at her.
no one important chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
aww... that's really... sweet... :) i erally like this story for different reasons now
John Morrison Invades TDI chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I didn't know how I could miss this. Sierra was more of the Total Drama fan than Cody stalker here, which works to perfection. Noah in there was instant win, and I look forward to Noah interacting more with the fan girl.