Reviews for Punishment
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH ITS FANTASTIC
lol chapter 1 . 5/6/2015

I
Got
A
Boner
(I'm gay, and a guy so yeah m into this shit)
StarElsie chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This is good
Cielyaoiphantomhive13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Oh wow, the feels
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Everyone I know would disown me if they read my writing as well. By the way I didn't think it was choppy at all and I would love it if you wrote a sequel.
Ciel Phantomhive chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Really well written. You have a natural talent for writing it seems. Your way with words brought the story to life in a very *hot* way. I would like to see more of this submissive Ciel too, I like Sebastian being dominant. It suits him, being a demon. Thank you for this great part of my day!

Lord Phantomhive
yuki chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
it was awesome but the hole time I was imaging a picture. it was Sebastian spanking Ciel. it would go great with this story.
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Is that wanton and submissive Ciel still optional...?

Great story XD
BlackHeartandMind chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Don't worry about what the others think. I think that this is very good for your first lemon. I like how you got Sebastian to play coy with Ciel who was acting like the young child he really is. I like the little brother role he got in this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
It was totally awesome! Please write more!
Mags chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I absolutely adore your writing style, a bit choppy yes, but all in all very well put together and worth while.
I'm partially interesting in perhaps doing a co-authored story with you perhaps? Are you familiar with RP's?

. ?

PS.

And RP is where you have one character you control.

Ex: Mary went to the park.
John saw Mary and walking over to her.
Of course responses are MUCH longer. x3

-Mags?!
DarkSecrets666 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
lol loved it XD
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Ahh! You have a secret yaoi fetish like me!XD. I totally understand. It was a great fic!