Reviews for Houseopoly
DeeBossTorres chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This had me in a fit of giggles. Very creative and entertaining story. I loved every second of it.
Jazmin3928 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is the most creative Hilson fic I've read in a while! Parts of it were absolutely hilarious, particularly the jogging park, the no-way-you-can-walk-that-fast and the "I know it didn't say stare off into space like an idiot." This was utterly believable. :D
red2013 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
great way of getting them to snog in wilson's office.

red
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
The adorableness levels are off the chart.
neo-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Best House/Wilson slash I've read yet while still keeping them in character. Congratulations!
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
"'Wilson is dating a bitch. You're jealous, pay $10.'" this made me laugh! lol this cute and funny, i'm also impressed how you managed to keep them in character, well in my opinion at least.
brage chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Love this! Very cute.

And yes, I am systematically working my way through all of your House fics. Having a great time!
RosemarieCraig chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Love it, it's adorable! X
Raylenth chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Loved it, it made me smile whilst reading it.
venomedthestral chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love this! I love you! I read one of your stories at 8 00. Now it's 2 30 and what am I doing? Still reading your stories :P
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
since i love monopoly this was awesome

great job

:P
Lisztian Dragon chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ah, Houseopoly - Quite possibly the best/creative Hilson one-shot I've read on here. House would be narcissist enough to make a version of the game centered around him. This is going straight into my favourites.

Thanks for sharing :)
hfspc chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was adorable! There really SHOULD be a [H]ouse MD version of Monopoly! Brilliant!
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Very funny! I wanted to play Houseopoly too! Such an interesting game!
resourceress7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Loved this story so much! Boredom/downtime obsession quite a creation by House.

I want to own the playing pieces... tiny cane and tiny tinking ball, for tiny lacrosse-tossing sessions in House's tiny office. I love that House hand-made the whole game. I'd say I want to buy a commercial version of it, but then it wouldn't be made with love, in his handwriting :).
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »