Reviews for Mass Effect: Degradation
General Ripper chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
The Necromorphs aren't really suitable as weapons. They would be useless against the Reapers directly and it is unlikely robot space squids would experience the Marker-induced hallucinations, especially since they have their own way of screwing with minds.
thermalsnipern7 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Here's a little idea: Ronza is going to give Tali the injection, but Thane, Jack, Mordin, and Issac show up at the last second and force Ronza of of Tali so Issac can shoot him in the head. If this idea doesn't seem to fit the plot, then try Shepard instead.
Lord Wark chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
I'm glad I didn't find this when you first posted it because I would have gone crazy by now from waiting.
the ABC sucks chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
There is one problem with this story...there's not enough Isaac Clark "show time" so to speak. Most of this is just Shepard and co dealing with the Necros.
Fives32 chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Amazing, I hope you make more chapters.
Dragonskyt chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Damn this showed promise. Too bad you quit.
DeltaAgent chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I just found this story and it's awesome. But I also noticed that it hasn't been updated in a very long time. A new chapter would be appreciated.
artyom2013 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Miller(metro 2033): STOP D***ING AROUND AND GET BACK TO IT!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I just found this story yesterday. I really enjoy how things are going on in your story and look forward to read more!
River death4 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Good I love the first few chapters. Wonderful twist love the characters. But you seem to have a sentence "drop off" second chapter like half way down when the volus starts talking. Keep up the good work and I have an idea if your interested e-mail me at don't mind the 666 in the address I got hacked and that is the only thing that popped up I dont know why. But if so e-mail me.
kwak73 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Great idea with the whole immune system plot, guy even reminds of mercer a little bit. I am a little annoyed that you havent showed Isaac much but I can deal with it. I like the plot though especially how the necromorphs completly demolished everything, I wonder what your resoning is for how Ronza controls the necromorphs too. Hope to see more.
J chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Moar
Tamer 0f Light chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Great story! cannot wait to see another update! Very well written and plot is great!
darkfinder chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
like the rest but some one controling them to strange for me .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
some one actually controling them seems off .