Reviews for Of Stars and Hearts
FloraGriselda chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awwwwwwwww, so sweet yet so erotic.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
*shakes head* Hope, you'll never be seme...
oblivion9032 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Very well written as usual :)
Sanako chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
beautifull! I want more of this couple and i love the way you write! please write more of ths couple! :D
xx-animeXalchemist-xx chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
...I don't even know what words to use to describe how utterly amazing this was! Very well written, you are amazing at writing lemons! Keep up the great work 3

xx-animeXalchemist-xx
crepuscule2012 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awww... great story, i love this pairing *Smiled*
FalloutAngel chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
AWWww that was sexy and cute!
Rinhail chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I love when Hope takes the lead over Snow, but always enjoy it a bit more when Snow finally takes over. :)

Anyway, wonderful story. Very sappy, but in a really good way.
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Nice. First SnowXHope lemon I've read. Just started playing the game recently and these two are kinda the only decent yaoi pairing that would work. It's strange how I could picture this story is explicit detail in my head though, I usually can't do that. My guess is great writing. Lol I could imagine Lightning and Snow fighting over Hope. :) Again nice story.
Kylo Meder chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Marry Me BITCH! You made my week! You better not be a guy cuz' if you are, I'll make you mine and rape you if I have too!3
Kylo Meder chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
sighs dreamily
hitsujion chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
...I haven't reviewed this yet? WTF! I've read this so many times! And loved it so much! Why didn't I review? DDDX

Ohwell... that means I can review now.

So anyway. This was fucking amazing. Your writing is beautiful and there is a lot of depth to Snow and Hope's relationship in this one, rather than just kind of throwing them together. The lemon is delicious and the ending is absolutely adorable. It gets better every time I read it.
DemyxTheMenace chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Dude. I. LOVED. IT. Seriously, Ax. Wait, do you mind if I call ya Ax? Cause it's Dem XD anyway, it was uber cute! :D Snow and Hope are so cute. And I agree with you, Xiggy liking Snow is hilarious XD
PhantomDusk94 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
OMG! I SWEAR I HAD THIS EXACT DREAM A WEEK AGO! It's even hotter than I remember. *sniff* Great job and keep up the good work.