Reviews for Hidden Secrets
peppermint twertle chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
-I foresee...90% of people reading this applauding Ciel about the go to your own room comment at Cordelia. And see those 90% of people either shaking me drastically with a few slaps or stabbing me with a sharp pointy object .; Then possibly head explosion for Sebastian grabbing and holding Cordelias hand. ...if I bribe you guys with cookies can I live to write another chapter?-

Yes. I want cookies.

I applaud Ciel. But I will not explode at Sebastian holding Cordelia's hand. BECAUSE THEY ARE WAY TOO AWESOME. They're as amazing as Jeff (from SuperHell! I assume you've read it...)
Rubika-Chan chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
I like how you're adding foreshadowing, makes it real easy to picture!

Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens!

(honestly Cordelia is annoying me a smidge, but I think she's supposed to)
Daschel chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
Welcome back! :'D

My patience pays off Yayyy another chapter! xD

I am really curious about how deeply tied the relationship between Sebastian's parents is to the plot. And Sebastian is just too cute when he's scared. xD

I'm still loving this story! Can't wait for your next update! :D
A Perfect Devil chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
Are you giving me a hint there? XD

Frances has got this. I wonder whether or not she'll eventually help Ciel in the end or continue to nag on at Sebastian for his lack of noble characteristics.
Daschel chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
Woooo update! -rejoices-

Sebastian is so cute in this chapter. He's acting like a child, just as Ciel said. xD The dreams and the lullaby are mysterious and unsettling at the same time. D:

Yes! We're starting to get more of the plot! :D

Great chapter! I can't wait for you next update!
Lenighma chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
Gosh. What just happened?
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Undies! XD ahaha, how I would love to see Ciel in women's underwear on his head. oooh, if only I brought my camera
LetsJustThinkforaWhile chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is amazing! You've got vivid and colorful wording, and you are a wonderful writer!

The only problem is, Sebastian claimed to spread the Black Death in England, which happened a few centuries before 1800.
KuroFan4235 chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
This has to be the most imaginative Kuroshitsuji fanfic on here. I've seen a lot of plots, but yours is entirely unique! For once, Sebastian needs Ciel to come to his rescue! You've made Sebastian so personable in this one; I can totally see him behaving in this way! Just a few things, though, caught my eye. I've noticed that you tend to use sentence fragments a lot, and your spelling and punctuation need a little work. You might want to check up on those rules. Was this beta-ed before you posted it? Also, princes and princesses are called "Your Highness," not "Your Majesty." Only a king or queen is called "Your Majesty." Otherwise, I adore this story! This is definitely going in my favorites!
Daschel chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
...Well you're right about one thing, the holding hands scene did peeve me slightly. xD

Ouch! Poor Sebastian, snuggled so hard he has a bruise. oAo

But he's so cute at the end, sleeping and snuggling!(even if it is Cordelia...)

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
kawaii hime-sama chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
I'm part of that 90%, but yes, I will let you live (cookies are Yummeh!)

Frances is soo bossy! I would love to see someone ordering her about, lol

Poor Ciel He's so innocent *pinches Ciel's cheeks*

That's a LOT of studying Claus wants Sebastian and Cordelia to do... _

The Queen is confusing me... who's side is she on? Ciel or Claus'? 'cos she seems to be switching about all the time... or is it that she's just pretending to be nice to Claus?

Anyways, GREAT chapter

Good luck for more

Also, good luck for you Madhatter!Undertaker cosplay!

_
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
I've been trying to get in contact with you, but your private message thing was disabled again. So I couldn't respond.

I think killing her would be too genours.. May-be an all out slaughter would be nice.. 'holds up a butcher's knife with a psychotic girn'. I still feel sorry for Sebastian, that isn't changing any; especially with Aunt Francis (odd name for a girl) criticizing and putting down almost everything. The underwear inscident was funny, but wasn't underwear created in the 1930s... If so, than that would mean they had woolen (itchy) instead of cotton. 'blinks' I don't blame Ciel, for being embaressed.. I don't like going into the undergarments section of the story either... 'shivers' I don't like people watching me pick out 'certain' items...

'applaudes' You tell them Ciel. Cordellia get shot by an angel. 'laughs' I'm not kiddy. Though I can see why Sebastian would seek comfort, after what he's been threw it is most common. The red moon. Mars. If I am remember correctly, the only time a red moon is present is when Mars has alined (or something like that). Kind of how we get a red morning when Venus arrises. Hm.. Whatever happened to Ciel's grandfather anyways? His plans are almost comming to.. so where is he? Dead I hope.

Hm.. I like the Queen a bit more, but yet that is slowly fading as she is the one to want to seperate Sebastian from Ciel, permantely. Poor Ciel. I wonder how they will get this settled and them back as the original Master/Butler relationship.

'sighs'...

I notice a few mistakes.. few but they are there none the less. When Sebastian says " Uhm.. I'm fine" your 'i' was lower case instead of capitalized. When Sebastian asked about the meat being charred you used "it" instead of "is". When Ciel was being confused as what had been said to Sebastian. In the second sentences after "Ciel was entirely confused at how obedient Sebastian was being". What ever had been said seemed to had made him drop his snotty attitude. "had" doesn't sound right. Shouldn't the sentence be "Whatever had been said seemed to have made him drop his snotty attitude."

When Sebastian was taking a step then looked at Cordelia. You used look instead of took. When Ciel yelled to stop playing with that.. you said " Stop playing this that" 'chuckles' A little odd. When Frances yelled at Ciel to take the underwear off his head. You said " Ciel! What do you think your doing" The your should be either 'you are' or 'you're'.

When Sebastian rubbed at the spot Frances hit him. That wasn't pass tense, so rubbed should have been "rub at the spot". When Frances was talking about Cordelia being scared(serves her right) you said " So she must of gotten scared". Wouldn't it sound better as " So she must have gotten scared".

Again with the your. It is you are or you're. When Ciel is telling Cordelia to go to her own room. (Nice Ciel. Too bad Frances had to ruin it.) When Frances pulled the sheets, you used wait instead of way.

That's about all the mistakes I can find.

Update soon.

P.S: Here is the link about Japanese copyright I found: wiki / Japanese _ copyright_laws

Apperantly, the author has more say than we thought.
Lenighma chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
KEEL HEEEEER!

...*Sigh*...

Okay, I give. If Sebastian is falling in love with that...brat...that poor, unfortunate brat (as it really isn't her fault, but I STILL don't like her!) of a demoness, then there's nothing I can do about it, right? Mm hm. BUT THIS DOES *NOT* MEAN I LIKE THEM TOGETHER!

I like the Queen. And that last sentence of hers...
A Perfect Devil chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
I finally got caught up on this, woo! It is going really awesome so far, it really reminds me of Kigeki, though I think that Cordelia isn't so bad. She's a bit off, but it's really not her fault at all, I hope she gets a nice ending with a man more suited for her. Sebastian just doesn't seem like the guy for her.
Lenighma chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
...Cordelia needs to DIEEEEEE...*mutters*

Nothing I can do about it, I know, but...*sigh* it makes me sad. I don't think I'll ever look back to the other chapters unless I'm rereading the whole fic...So depressing...*sad face*

...If she is pregnant, I wouldn't mind so much. After all, amiss who the MOTHER is, Sebastian WOULD be the FATHER. And that makes me happy...

...I think...?