Reviews for This too, too sullied flesh
msgone chapter 16 . 2/13
You know... this story is pretty good. Did you plan on finishing it?
Daniella Harwood chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
Wow, this drew me in from the very beginning, and I really would love to see more of this story. Its eloquent, intelligent and researched, as well as keeping in show and in character. I hope someday you continue this.
Tididooo chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Darn, I got into the story, loved it, and then I realised you stopped updating it four years ago... :'(
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
love it looking forward to more
Percabeth Forevear chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
Can you please update it?
ClaMiAl chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
This is the best White collar fanfic I've read so far! I love the angsty parts, the Neal/Peter dynamic, how I get to see Neal through Peter's eyes and the world through Neal's. Really very well done! I hope to read more of it soon.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
You have to come back to this story. I'm begging you.
SimplyOut chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
Lilywonders chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
Bloody hell. This story is so amazing, I love the emotion in it.

FFRGG, You didn't finish it. 2 years! Come on man!
Nicky15 chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
Is this story going to be continued?
auburn chapter 16 . 11/25/2011
I read this off-line last night and came back in the hope of finding it hadn't been too long between updates, because it's so well done and I would love to have read more and found out where you were going with it (as well as the rest of the background). Since it looks like life has prevented you from continuing, just know what is here is a great balance of plot, prose, and characterization, and I appreciate what was written, even if it is unfinished.

I'm bookmarking this, in the hope that someday you'll come back and add more (I've seen stories finished that never looked like anyone would touch them again).
Global Conquest-er chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Dear, all that is good in the world

This is so much better than amazing, and I have only just found it. I have noticed that the fic has not been updated in a while, but I do hope that it will not stay that way for long.

I would just like to say, before i pass out from sheer exhaustion only led on by the need to get to this last chapter here, that I'm pretty sure this is my favorite fanfiction in just about ever, and I've read a TON of good ones.

So, please please please please update this fic!

If you don't, well, thanks for posting this much, at least. It's amazing, and I'm super glad i found it. :)
Introverted-Verses chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
Did you forget about the story or something? Cuz that would suck...please, please, it would be awesome if you continued this story...you left quite a few people waiting...
avidreader chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
PLEASE update! This is fantastic! I want to know more!
WickedBlue chapter 16 . 7/7/2011
I love your fic. Your characters are in character and your h/c is awesome to read. I'd love to read more.