Reviews for Harvest Moon
Michelle Law chapter 23 . 5/22
the only lose end left really is Victoria. If the wolves had gotten her, Paul would have strutted over to Cullen Manor himself to declare their mighty victory!
Michelle Law chapter 19 . 5/22
I think Canon-Jacob would have harbored "crush" feelings for Bella, regardless of New Moon. I think only the fact that he realized Edward was "boyfriend material" in her eyes, made him not pursue her in Twilight. Remember his reaction to Mike finding them on the beach? "is that your boyfriend?" and how glad he looked when she said, "Definitely not!" ?
Michelle Law chapter 9 . 5/22
I have the Twilight Movie soundtrack CD. Just started listening to it in the car recently. for every song, I try to match it mentally with the actual action taking place in the movie. Supermassive Black Hole is one of my FAVES, as is the Baseball scene (before it all goes to hell in a handbasket, anyway!).
twirob chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
PLEASE! come back and finish this AWESOME! story its been years since this last post and it sounds like you have more to say ;) i hope your rl is ok ;D
Oneway2011 chapter 21 . 1/27/2016
I really hope you get this! This story was really great but sooo unfinished. It cries for a sequel. So many unaddressed issues: memory, seeing Charlie again would be awesome, moving forward with Jake and Cullen-Pack relations, Victoria issue- those are just a few open directions that need futures! Then trips and becoming part of the family, on and on. We maybe don't need quite so much Edward pondering and self bashing and fear to move to each new level and fear on the new born Bella, we just want to know what happens! I'd do it myself but my creative imagination is about 5% of what yours is. But whether you continue or not, thank you for a wonderful story. David
Oneway2011 chapter 23 . 1/27/2016
This was wonderful! Where is sequel? Thank you!
MyladyNancy chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
Jana, this was fun and lovely. if you go on and finish it some day I will be longing to follow it. But it is also a lovely ending to a wonderful story. I hope the years have helped you find peace with your self. You are in my prayers to the God I love.
MyladyNancy chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
It is a good start. I like the interplay.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/8/2015
I loved this story soo much! I really liked your writing and where it was going, its too bad its nit finished,but i enjoyed it anyway:)
Iunnrais chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Few years late on the review, but no it's not sucking. Enjoying the read and your depiction of scatterbrained Edward.
Edward'sDJ chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
I loved this imaginative, well written story. Thank you.
Edward'sDJ chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
Thank goodness the next chapter is up...
Edward'sDJ chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
Edward is certainly a worrier.
Edward'sDJ chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
Poor Bella.
Edward'sDJ chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
I'm enjoying Bella's unpredictability.