Reviews for Taken
Never mind!

He's not gay anymore!

Flame, go get a chick
Orkslayer98 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
I hate you for making spyro not love cynder

Orkslayer98 chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
You bastered you turned spyro gay you mother f*****! I would so abandone this story but gaha it's to suspensful
Orkslayer98 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
You should not have made spyro do a gay thing! That is a good way to have people instantly loose interest in spyro related stuff!
Orkslayer98 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
This is good so far!
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
finally someone gets it right cynder has dark purple scales not jet black
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Dont doubt writing skills make this seem like a movie to writing this story and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
of the best stories i ever read. Your descriptions of the setting and emotions of that day in Spyros and Cynders mind make it play like a movie in my head.i love your writing style only few can write like this.
Great story chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
Nice story, keep it going, or if you are doing a new book say that this is complete, here's a tip don't write more than one fanfic at a Tim, you may ask: you dot have an account, why should I listen? Well I lost my account to inactivity, Keep up the good writing, making new account today, keep up the good work Dragon writer 262, peace(new name)
DanManBazinga chapter 14 . 9/8/2011
DONT STOP KEEP GOING

LIKE EVERYONE SAYS NEVER SAY NEVER

DONT STOP BELIEVING

YOU GET THE BEEEEEEST OF BOTH WORLDS CHILLIT OUT TAKE IT SLOW THEN YOU ROCK OUT THE SHOW WHEN ALL YA GOTTA KEEP IS STRONG MOVE ALONGMOVE ALONG LIKE I KNOW YA DO

So...DONT FUCKING STOP RIGHT THERE!

-DanManBazinga
Spyrofan777 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Man is Terrador evil! Awesome story so far.
Ortinbras Itrenore and Ashkor chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Umm,hello. You may not know us but we know you. Something happened to the woman you know as the Chaotic Queen. We have a "story" on our profile that explains it all.
Cgaume12 chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
Great ending, as expected. It's good to hear that you're continuing on with this. Not to be redundant, but I can't wait to see what you'll give to us.
The Chaotic Queen of Madness chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
Hehehe. Great work. I apologize for my absence, but I'm back!
Guardian117 chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
Yess finaly the story is back, i thought that was the ending but i guess not iwonderwhat going to happen next. I also wonder how Eliceis going to please Spyro.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »