Reviews for Taken
PANTERA the punk dragon chapter 14 . 1/24
since when is beeing heartbroken the same as being insane?
PANTERA the punk dragon chapter 9 . 1/23
I found this story some time ago and i have one thing to say. Why are people whining? Its a beautifel story, even if spyro is gay. Common, this is fanfiction. Give this gem some love and keep your complains away from here unless you can do it better.
n2l3-uglm-3unt chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
WHAT!
You have ruined it man. I am so disappointed in you, don't get me wrong it's not about Gayness, it about that it's in a Spyro story.
I will keep reading, But, please know that you have upset a lot of people beacause of this.
Again, it is Not about the Gayness itself, just that it has NO place in a spyro story.
I hope you understand my meaning.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
I know it's too late but in answer to your question-ABSOLUTELY!
Please continue this story it is brilliant and clever and romantic and- I could keep giving adjectives but YES this IS worth reading!
n2l3-uglm-3unt chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Whoa, you've hooked me man, well done.
I am really exited to keep reading!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
The GAY part ruined ya damn story
Orkslayer98 chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Never mind!

He's not gay anymore!

Flame, go get a chick
Orkslayer98 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
I hate you for making spyro not love cynder

Orkslayer98 chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
You bastered you turned spyro gay you mother f*****! I would so abandone this story but gaha it's to suspensful
Orkslayer98 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
You should not have made spyro do a gay thing! That is a good way to have people instantly loose interest in spyro related stuff!
Orkslayer98 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
This is good so far!
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
finally someone gets it right cynder has dark purple scales not jet black
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Dont doubt writing skills make this seem like a movie to writing this story and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
of the best stories i ever read. Your descriptions of the setting and emotions of that day in Spyros and Cynders mind make it play like a movie in my head.i love your writing style only few can write like this.
Great story chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
Nice story, keep it going, or if you are doing a new book say that this is complete, here's a tip don't write more than one fanfic at a Tim, you may ask: you dot have an account, why should I listen? Well I lost my account to inactivity, Keep up the good writing, making new account today, keep up the good work Dragon writer 262, peace(new name)