Reviews for The Man of Peerless Might
xentrya chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Very god story,having a new idea,I have'n encountered while reading the other stories. Nice story line but I guess it needed more drama and I did enjoy it. Keep up the good work:)
ideasofmany chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Very well written canon piece, I enjoyed it very much. Good background on the samurai and I like your idea of the two clashing and stopping after he realizes she is honorable. Cool idea. I did not see any errors and the words flowed well. Also liked the fact that Gabrielle came back to help and saved Xena from a beheading. BTW, Who is the Egyptian king of the Gods? Just curious.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This certainly is amusing in so many way. Ares often brags about Xena being the best warrior there is. Anubis certainly had a point in testing Ares bragging rites. The Japanese warrior certainly was futuristic and more than even Xena could handle. If not for the fact that this formidable warrior was honorable and could see how honorable Xena was, I think Xena would be dead. But all in all Anubis lost the bet to a technicallity that he failed to see that this warrior was no fool. Ares get to keep his pride and keep Xena alive for another one of his bets. :D
Stardawn19 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm glad that you decided to post this. I read it again and noted the changes. I still think you might need to add a little more background. Of course I understand the Samurai character more because we've discussed him... but I'm not sure that someone else who doesn't know who he is would understand why he stopped the fight. The changes do help though, and it's clearer than it was. I still think you did a good job with the action in this story, it was clear and although there were a couple of hiccups, for the most part if flowed smoothly. Good job :).