Reviews for Learning to Love a Liar
Little13Silence chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Great story! XD
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
oh my gosh, this story is amazing! i read the first one, and this one, and i love it so much! i love all of your other stories too, especially worlds apart.
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Hehe I found ur sequel ;)
Junkerin chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
Hi

I just read your 2 stories and I must say I was addicted from the start. You wrote them so well to their charakters even Mary were we dont now much about. Very good work. I was so happy that you decided to write a sequel. Thank you very much. I put you now on author alert :-) Keep writing
casammy chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Excellent! Since I have suffered with the explosion of sammy's independence and being closed to dean and dean suffering so much on having thought that his sammy hated it but likewise I am very happy with the end
moviegeek03 chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
AWW! Such a sweet ending! Happy to see everything work out! I really enjoyed this series...Now I'm going to have to go back and reread the first part LOL
HeartsDragon chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
Ah so sad that it has finally come to an end... :(

You are an amazing author! i loved this story D

Fantastic ending although it must have taken a lot of love for Dean to give Sam that as a present.
babyreaper chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
Great chapter, sorry that's it's over but at least they stayed together. I was kinda shocked that Dean was letting 14 year old Sam behind the wheel of the Impala. Isn't 14 a little young? Really enjoyed reading the two stories. Thanks.
flamanipulator chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
I really liked this story. :) it was much better written than some other stories of a similar premise, so kudos to you! I'm sad that it's over, but good resolution.
HeartsDragon chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
yay for Dean and Sammy! _

Please update soon ]
BranchSuper chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
Yes! Finally Dean has listened to Sam and started to let go of his guilt. Good chapter.
babyreaper chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
Well, glad that Dean and Mary have finally made it back home again, and that Sam has managed to get his view over to Dean, but has Dean taken it all in, or is he still blaming himself for Sam getting hurt? Will that make a difference to their relationship? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Winchester-Colt chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
. I loved the story! Update soon.
ritsam chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
Great AU..I like AU's. Love the way you've portrayed Sam and Dean. Glad Mary's still alive and kicking. I like John, always have. Jason was one hell spawn, glad he's fried now. Waiting to read the rest.

Ritu.
HeartsDragon chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
Great chappie! Please update soon ican't wait to see Sam and Dean together again! ]