Reviews for Where They Love
Chained Princess chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Happy endings are not quite my cup of tea, but it was very sweet. Finally they are happily together. Just melted my heart. :)
Foreman was a sweetheart in this fic. Thank you, Foreman. :)
I loved this story. Great job. Keep it up and write more please. Just be careful about grammar and sentence structures a bit more.
Chained Princess chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Wow... That was one of the most cruel things I have ever read! Someone should kill those bastards, seriously! My poor Robbie... I just hope he will be alright. :(
Chained Princess chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
OMG... That was Robert whom House hired? I should have seen that coming... That was intense... O.O
Poor Robbie... I understand what he is going through. House isn't helping the situation. He should be more patient to Rob. He should consider what the poor boy had just gone through...
Chained Princess chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
The incidents with the nurse was pretty funny, lol! Thank God House and Wilson's kiss was anything like that. I was so worried... Hilson is my most favorite pairing but I want this story end up as Chouse together.
I have seen some not so nice comments in this story, but I'm telling you, you should not care about those. I don't understand what's wrong with people. This is a work of fiction, not real life, for crying out loud! So don't care about them and keep up the good work.
I'm very eager to know why House left his job. But now I have to go to sleep. I'll read the rest tomorrow.
Chained Princess chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Wow... This is getting fantastic! So many things happening... But... But... I can't believe House sent him back! How could he... He sent him back to those monsters! If having him is wrong, then sending him back is a hundred times more wrong!
And Wilson and House... They slept together, right? I should have expected this, still this takes me off guard...
What's gonna happen now?
Chained Princess chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I was just looking for good stories and then I came across it... I always loved highschool AUs with abusive plots, and you have done very good job on it. Though House seems softer than ussual, it's AU so I'm gonna ignore it. It's not bad to see an affectionate side of House sometimes. I really loved Chase's part in it. Both of them were described perfectly. Can't wait to see where it goes...
I'll read more later.
Manzelle Marimo chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I love your story ! I had trouble reading because I'm french but I was love !
FireAngel5683 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Aww a happy ending ;)
ferret assassin nin chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
And thus it begins. I love protective, teacher House and teenage Chase. Always great. Going to school might be a little weird but no one should say anything on the matter, I'm sure. I look forward to reading more!

ferret nin
Leh-housemaniac chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
All of this for an happy ending? W-what? After so much pain, I was waiting for a suicide, even Chase tuned a psycopath and killing everyfuckin'one, cruel revenge...

Ignoring the fact that I agonized along with the story, it was interesting.
XxZessxX chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Poor Robert. Mark was such a bastard and this guy who raped Rob in school too! How dare he do such a think in school?!
But good that House found him and Eric helped him to safe Rob. I'm so happy that they're happy together :D
I don't like the nurse . She was a real bitch!
Maybe this deal was good. the people wouldn't have understand the thinks between Hous and Rob and with the time they could get used to each other and Rob learned to trust Greg. But it's a little bit weird that Rob during sex still calls House house and not Greg. But well...
I liked it :)
XxZessxX
Sunshine-aki chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
This was SO good. Just wow. Really fantastic writing, sad, but in... a good way. Not that abuse is ever good, but it was good that House took care of him and stuff. :)
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Foreman:) he's sO nice in this. I love this story:)
rainbowmuffins chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
This was amazing and made me happy and I FEEL SPECIAL. Also me not watching House is both irrelevant and none of your business.
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
awww house is mushie with his little robert