Reviews for Beware of Blondes
bluerose-28 chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
I'll never think of oranges the same way again._. Great story btw! Hope you'd update soon! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Please continue! Thanks!
DivineSoul chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I love this! It's a really cool idea. I just love Genesis and his jealousy and all the others. Update soon please!
DarkFlameDancer chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Love the story! Upate soon...Pleeessseee*puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Why did you stop? Please continue. I truly enjoy this story, and your rules and theories on bitches are very entertaining.
Mckenzie chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Pleeease write more it's so good!
PyromaniacVIIIXIII chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Please tell me u r going to finish this!
AvAtarAmeobA chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
I fuckin LOVE your fanfics! I wish I had that many awesome ideas! My stories are running on plot bunnies right now... Oh well! Time to write a new chapter cause you inspired mee! *Adds author to the fave list...* :3
Dragi chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
its starting getting better :) curious what will happen next
Epsilon16 chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
This just get better and better.. I will have second thoughts when i eat carrots... Update soon!
KitaraStrife chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
"As usual, Genesis caught an attitude and huffed before quickly getting out of the tub and yanked his towel off of the rack and walked back into the bathroom." Shouldn't that last word be bedroom?

And Seph's mistake number... I don't know XD: "Usually, I would reprimand my bitches for doing such behavior, but I couldn't bring myself to do it." Not reprimanding Cloud.

And finally: Of COURSE you post this RIGHT when I was planning on going to bed! XDD EVIL WOMAN!
Leomz chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
love! i like the lay out of the levels... you know when i was reading the chapter i kinda got the feeling that Genesis is going to turn against sephiroth and try and kill cloud but sephiroth saves the day but acdentaly kills gen just my thoughts but what ever you write ill read it . plus what u have planed is proubly better (; if you know what i mean
Dragi chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
i still got to say this is a specal fic wonder how it will go along
Nikki chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
I say: HOT D MN, WHAT A RUSH! After reading what's what, now I see why Genesis went off. You go Cloud:) No offense to Genesis fans out there, but he DOES come off too whiny. Anyway, excellent as always:) Kudos to you!

Smile:) Nikki
RikkuFukaimori chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
I love Genesis but he needed that wake-up call. But really, all I can say is: I love you.