Reviews for Secrets, Past memories and Hopefully a Future
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Crescendo! I love that book! :D Also great chapter!
LittleLionWoman chapter 20 . 3/9/2012
loved the story! super twists and all! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
good job on your stories
purple1girl chapter 18 . 11/8/2011
when i read mike and jacob were in the closet i screamed so loud my mom came into my room and asked me what was nasty image is now implanted in my brain i shudder just thinking about it

from purple1girl LOOK AT MY STORIES AND REVEIW
GeminiEyes chapter 20 . 9/6/2011
wow that was crazy lol im glad all worked out lol
SiaChia69 chapter 20 . 8/3/2011
This was a great story loved it!
kitkatlang chapter 20 . 7/5/2011
I really enjoyed this story, im sad its over but i liked the ending...GREAT JOB!
SweetAsHuney chapter 20 . 4/5/2011
My friend sent me this story and I just finished, it was really cute. I can honestly say I did not see Hope coming, but I liked it. Loved the eding, it does seem that Edward has 'super sperm'. Good job on the story!
Sunshine72 chapter 20 . 3/11/2011
I liked your story. I'm surprised Charlie didn't kill Edward for getting Bella pregnaut again.
ms.aubreycullen chapter 20 . 3/3/2011
aww i thought that was a cute chapter, especially the whole candle lit dinner and promise ring! however, i did think the ending was a little abrupt...it was nice knowing bellas having another kid, but it was so unexpected! i thought they'd be announcing their engagement or something! either way, it was a great story and I hope you continue to write more stories!
Kat-Dream chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
Your story is not very impresseive so far to be honest- a good idea, not so amazingly exucuted.

More what I wanted to say, about this chapter specifically is an offensive thing.

The fact that you got them to sing if you were gay in a way that mocked gay men and mocked homosexuality is super offensive. You were saying that being is funny and ou made all your characters laugh at it too. It's ofensive and upright in our society today. I'm not quite sure if you think being gay is funny- because its not, it's just a difference in who you love- no big deal.

So please, keep your offensive comments to yourself, I felt like crying.
TALA.AKA.WOLF chapter 20 . 2/27/2011
IT WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT and the story was really AMAZING i wish you made it longer though but i did love it and enjoyed reading it thank you for taking the time and writing it for people(like me:D) to read!
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 20 . 2/27/2011
I TOTALLY THOUGHT HE PROPOSED! LOL! LOVE IT! IT WAS AMAZING!
gracattack chapter 20 . 2/27/2011
Brilliant STORY absolutely EPIC loved it

and i love the song lucky!

Grace
Kammi93 chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
LOOOOOVE ITTTTTT! SO SAD ITS OVER THOUGH!