Reviews for Fate Leads the Willing
kinnik chapter 9 . 9/14
Oh! This story cannot end here! Please, please tell me that you will come back to it! I want to know more about what she is, what Charlie is...where they will go, how will Alice fit into it. Please!
edwarda1999 chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
please update it's been tooooo looooong
PrettyGirl07 chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Awww, lovely Chapter
winnodinno chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
I think this is a great story and story line. PLEASE continue to update!
xshynenstarx chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
I saw that you just updated "The best things in life are unexpected" I hope this means that you are going to be finishing all you other stories, especially this one. You have created such a unique background for both Edward and Bella. Plus Emily is way more interesting in this story. And Charlie actually accepts their relationship. Please comeback to finish this wonderful story. I know you haven't updated in years but I really hope you do! Please don't abandon this story
xshynenstarx chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Please update this story. I want to know what Charlie is! I want to know how he knows all about the Cullen's. What is Emily supposed to help Bella and Edward with? Please continue this unique story. Do Edward and Bella escape the Volturi? Are Bella and Esme related? Please finish this story.
bukajade chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
this is a great story that I hope you finish. Also love the twist
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
One thing about Edward, he'll always be an arrogant prick.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
An adventure in the making.
mamato chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Do you think you'll be finishing this? I think it's amazing and am sitting on pins and needles hoping you return to writing this story. Please?

Let me know...

ladylibre chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
This was... WOW. I was moved, terrified, yearly-eyed, enthralled, captivated. I know the saga was for young adults, but Gah, this is how it should have been: Bella sustaining Edward with her blood, their bond giving both f them life. Yes and amen.

But PLEASE TELL ME there's more! An epilogue or something. What happens with the Cullens, the Volturi? Pleeeeease tell me there's more!
Sparrow86 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Amazing, just amazing! Its unique and unlike anything I've read before. The mating bond between them is passionate and deep and I love it. Please please please update soon :D
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
It was touching and intimate and passionate all at once. :)
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Emily's house will be destroyed at this rate!

Will this story be finished? I am intrigued and desperate to know what will happen...please?
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Exciting events! How can the Volturi be evaded, I wonder?