Reviews for Silver Sands
Bow to me Fools BOW I SAY chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh, my god that was so perfect and beautiful and I loved it!
Athyna Daughterofposeidon chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That's so sweet. And I love the total metaphor you created with the suns.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
So adorable and the doctor is TOTALLY the Ponds' third wandering sun!
rabisco chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
"'Just down the beach a bit, throwing stones at the sea birds. They're throwing them right back,' he adds quickly, catching Amy's startled look. 'Gameplay's fairly straightforward, though the scoring is a bit complicated. And as the score is currently fourteen to pineapple and there's no way I can catch up on my own, I could use some backup.'"

That line had me absolutely dying. The story itself was wonderful in general, too.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
3! Love Rory reading a trashy alien romance. And the binary system with a friend.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was beautiful. Loved the idea of, well... everything with that planet! XD
odd-in-many-ways chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Such a lovely little story that's nice to imagine taking place between the adventure/danger filled episodes.

Your take on the Rory/Amy and Rory/Doctor interactions are particularily well written. :D

Great work.
Sky-Thorn chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow... That is just beautiful, the ending especially. I love the parallel you drew between the 3 suns and the Doctor and Amy and Rory. And the rest of it was funny in the right places, and just adorable in others. I love the relationship between Amy and Rory, and this story captures it perfectly. Really well written as well.