Reviews for Soul Regret
csp4 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Amazing how depressed I can get in 2 minutes:::))) Damn!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This could be about someone else, but it certainly fits since we know that Bella and Edward really were soul mates. But, the final sentence tells us who she was, and what Edward was doing all those years. How sad!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is sad. A well written look at her life knowing missed something in it, but not knowing exactly what. The dreams of eyes, but not colour was a really good image.

Yes, I think there were times when Edward really thought it would have been better for them if they had never met. However if he had seen her at all in person as you imply at the end, he would not have been able to resist the pull. He would not have been able to stay as just an observer. As just an observer, she would have continued to feel a pull just not directional enough to find the other end. That would indeed have made life less happy for her.

I think in some ways it was him that needed more time for Bella to stay human. Yes, he wanted her to have more human experiences and all, but he needed the time to adjust his thinking also. He needed time to realize she loved him as deeply as he loved her. He needed time to adjust to her needing to become a vampire and accept that she truly wanted that. He needed time to realize that he did have more good in him than he saw. Both Bella and Edward had self esteem problems. Most people do not see themselves clearly the way other people see them. Bella and Edward were extreme that way.

Thanks for sharing.
athenebrita chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
that was amazing, i would love to see one from Edward's point a view
articulatedgiraffe chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I thought this was an unusual idea for a oneshot, not something I would normally be drawn to, but I really liked it. I thought this well-written; the short sentences were used particuarly effectively to create a sense of inevitability. Enjoyable.