Reviews for The Sister
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 24 . 6/2
MysticEyesx
Hope u update soon i cant help it but wonder what happens next. yea couldnt help myself 2 reread ur story again n again i never get tired of it except get more excited. im definitely looking 4ward 2 reading ur story's next coming chapt. Do ur best n never give up on ur stories n ur real life.
Can you update please? I love this story so much!
gleefan2009 chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
love it please write more
anafinchel chapter 24 . 9/23/2015
will you finish this, please? :) it's very good and you left it in a total cliffhanger...not cool :( :DDD
Jibson01 chapter 24 . 7/17/2015
Billy- what an idiot! Moving on, do you ever plan on updating or what?
Cynfulme chapter 24 . 6/14/2015
More please!
Beccann chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
It is a raven that is a symbol for Ravencraw not an eagle.
IAmTheDarkLady chapter 24 . 3/18/2015
When will you be updating again? SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!
Dramamomma19 chapter 24 . 3/17/2015
I want to know what happens next. Please let me know.
One sad gal chapter 24 . 2/4/2015
Y has billy turned into a psychopath?!
Please continue
I NEED this!
ej101 chapter 24 . 1/23/2015
I love this story, please update! I really want to find out what is going to happen!
Beckii chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
Please please please please update more chapters I am highly addicted to this fanfiction I'm begging you!
stephine22 chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
Please a second update soon I love this story and can't wait to found out more
Stephnie 22
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
A bit of an abrupt start, but an intriguing concept, if nothing else.
You certainly came up with an interesting and plausible explanation for Bella and Harry’s relationship that avoided immediately contradicting anything we knew about Bella’s past already, while also neatly setting the stage for her return to the wizarding world as she finds it easier to leave the muggle life she’d been trying to build behind in favour of the world that she was more familiar with.
The twist regarding Carlisle’s past contact with Dumbledore was very well-handled, providing a plausible explanation for how any of the Cullens could know about magic without having brought it up around Bella before, and while I had some ambiguity about the Cullens being able to use wands, your idea about the specific mechanics required for their wands to work was rather interesting. Voldemort’s new alliance with Victoria was also plausibly introduced, as was Bella and Ron’s role in events back in Forks (It really made an interesting change for Ron to be the one ‘on point’ during a significant moment, even if he and Bella were unaware just how significant it was).
The encounter with the Denali family was interesting, but I confess to being slightly ambiguous about Irina slipping that quickly; I can appreciate the idea of her being overly fixated on the idea of her relationship with Laurent, but the idea that she’d abandon a centuries-long decision that quickly feels like a bit of a stretch (Seeking revenge is one thing, but that just feels like something else in my view).
Still, considering Ron and Bella’s current situation, I hope that you intend to take this story further soon; it has far too much potential to abandon at this point…
Kaiana chapter 24 . 8/12/2014
I'm still waiting...and waiting...and always will. How are you, really? How are your exams & courses? I really love your story, trully. Writer's block is normal, yes. Don't worry much about your story though, I still find yours different from others so...yeah...please back to writing and updating? I trully madly deeply miss reading your updates... (and I have reread your stories multiple times hehe) And if you can, please update your other stories...like the twilight-tvd Xover ;;) I'm waiting! :D