Reviews for Deltora's Protector
Are you going to update this story
Blitza chapter 17 . 1/8
this is the beesssttt crossover for deltora i have ever read. well done
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Whaaaaaat?! why did it end there? With a chapter promised and everything. :( Do you still access FF? please?
Fallax chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Hurry up and update. It's been almost two years.
Darkgirl12 chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
Please, please, PLEASE! Tell me that you'll update this soon! This is an amazing story!
Opinr chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
A very good story to this point tis a pity there is no more.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,440.
If you want to sign, go to:
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
LOVE THIS STORY! please update!
WrathofAjax chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I was almost kicked out of the library when i let out a squee...I mean a manly shout of glee at finding a Deltora story. that was one of my favorite stories in middle school. i read all three series( at least there were three when i stopped looking for them. maybe she's written more! ) but the first was the best (with DoD at a close second). any way i am going to keep enjoying this story now. I hope you haven't abandoned anything. either way this is going on my favorites list.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
will Adin ever meet,Lief,Barda,and Jasman?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
will harry ever meet Leif, Barda,and Jasman?
Io's Torment chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, I've actually read it twice now. I haven't seen anything like it elsewhere, which I really like. It's great also, that you have good writing along with a good plot, it makes this even better.
Usually I try to stay away from incomplete stories, but sometimes I come across a story that is so good it is worth reading even if it isn't complete. This is one of those. But of course, while I can appreciate it even though it's incomplete, it would be great if you continued. :)
Gracie chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
More Please I Have Been Waiting 4 This 2 Finish _ I Come Back Every Few Months Just 2 Check If There Is More Down
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
Where is Chapter 18 – Treachery of the Aurons?
NightSand chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Oh. My. God. How did you come up with this amazing story! More more more!