Reviews for That Which Was Broken
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Well that just made me verklempt...
Alexis Winn chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Was a little hesitant in reading this but I'm really glad I did. LOVE the pathos and the road to redemption. I'm not sure I've ever shed this many tears for so short a fic. Wonderful writing!
forensicpathologistninja chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
so... after i wrote this, i realized... i forgot about wallace... and it made me sad. because him bugging lamb to find veronica makes so much more sense than vinnie doing it...

and i had this irrepressible urge to apologize. because i feel like i've blasphemed all that is good and sacred about veronciamarsland.

damn guys.

i'm sorry.
inheritedcraziness chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh. Wauw. That was beautiful. I was close to tears several times. Just beautiful.

"With their given circumstances, they couldn't have been happier." - I like this line a lot. It says a lot about life in general. And this situation in particular.

Great job. Keep up the awesome writing.
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
it was beautiful
Nikki chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great fic! After reading your AN I was worried that Logan and Veronica wouldn't get their happy ending. I was really happy when they did. :)
DofD chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
So beautiful.
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is awesome! I loved it! It actually makes me want more... I want to see the progression of Logan and Veronica's relationship after she finds out he's alive... and also, what made him want to jump/not jump in the first place : )

Great job!
crissy chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was great. there was so much depth and backstory to this piece. i enjoyed it.
mixdgrl1979 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010