Reviews for A Titan Sleepover
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
cool
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
when you said he can vibrate his molecules you were right
Jayden chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
You are really into the hole Robin and Starfire thing personally I prefer Jinx and KF but whatever floats your Boat p.s you are good at this I can feel the emotions
CatLover444 chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
very sWEeT!
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I loved it! I was pretty sure, cause Starfire isn't really that familiar to Earth, that she was going to kill Robin!
CinemeaGirl chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
OMG I loved it! Jerikole and BBrae were my favs
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
I had never read a Star orginized Slumber Party FF like that before! Is Robin's eyes actually saphire coloured? The whole Cyborg spying thing was a awesome twist! Putting it in the disco ball! Smart!

Loved it!

ShyPrincessgurl !
ShyPrincessgurl chapter 6 . 6/10/2012

Loved it!

ShyPrincessgurl !
Evil-Soren chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
(my OC's reaction to Cyborg's idea)Soren: *enters the living room* What's wi-*sees the live feed of the girls' slumber party* I'm out...*exits the room*(from the hall) I hope the girls raise your voices a few octaves!(OUCH!)*semi-maniacle laughter*(end scene) And, yes, Soren is the name of the OC in question. He would have made a nice addition to the show.-_-
angellyx13 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
my heart was breaking when i was reading this chapter. ur a great writer.
samantha994 chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Not to be a whiny ass: but don't you agree that the punishments cross the line?

I mean; claustrophobia is shit and when you get pushed into a box you would normally freak(can't even go into an elevator without fear).

And poor Robin. He didn't even want to look and yet got the worst punishment. Don't you agree that she might have hurted him a bit too much? a simple slap and some shouting would have done the trick.

My apologies if I offended you. All have different thoughts/opinions, right?:)
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
ooooo naught cyborg :O
Just Watch Me chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
I really think jinx was cruel, I mean if he is legitimately claustrophobic, that's horrible. I used to be highly claustrophobic and it was horrible. If I didn't have the window seat in a car, I would freak out. Being trapped in small spaces; it feels like the walls are closing in on you and you can't breathe, sometimes you get panic attacks. Maybe you didnt know, but the was you handled claustrophobia was incredibly crude and insensitive.
Navaka114 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Good ending! Im glad that everything in the end is fine with everyone.