Reviews for Cranberry Sauce
too-much-inspiration chapter 10 . 5/18
An interesting variant, to the canon and perhaps just as twisted as the soulless Sam that Crowley pulled from the Cage. Not too sure about the ending, but perhaps the only way a story with Dean completely settled into the "Apple Pie" life with Lisa and a still living Sam could end. Nothing that would ever quite work in the canon if another season was ever intended, but perhaps a better ending than some of the other possibilities. Thank you for posting!
whatnosheep chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Love this story! It's really well written, especially when dean realises the twist! Would love to see a prequel about Sam getting out of hell and the first months being back. Plus would love a sequel of how Sam copes back hunting!
Von chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
Oh man, this is THE most depressing fic I've read in a long time. :D And it just sneaks up right at the end! So devious!
Pinkchick chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
This story has been on my "To Read" list for a while and I'm glad I finally got around to reading it. It was beautiful from start to finish. You really captured the relationship between Lisa and Dean wonderfully. All the characters were spot on and I fell for the clean-shaven "good" Sam, too, so you had me there. :) It was very well plotted and one of the best stories I've thoroughly enjoyed reading in a while. I loved how you wrapped it up. It was very real and I liked that you left the door open for Sam to always come back. I like the idea of Sam having a home as an extension of Dean, even though he might not see him for a while. I don't have enough words to explain how much I liked this story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Death-Muncher chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
I really enjoyed this story. The plot line was very unique and it never got predictable. :)
9Tiptoes chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
Awesome idea, excellently pulled off. SO! glad that it doesn't appear to be what's happening in S6. I couldn't handle that much trauma again so soon.
silvercougarcub chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
Excellent story! This woul make a great episode for the TV show! Kudos!
Nana56 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
This was quite the story! I finally got around to reading and got to read it in one go pretty much. Enjoyed it a lot, too. Sorry I didn't review each chapter, but the next one was always waiting. ;p

Thank you for the Ford comment in the last chapter! I couldn't believe Sam pulled up at his brother's house in a Taurus for crying out loud! I love the way that part worked out. LOL

Quite a switch around with the two Sams, too. Thought good Sam was the real Sam for a bit, but began to suspect when bad Sam begged to be killed, tho. :D That's our boy!

Really good one! Thanks for sharing with us. :)
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Beautiful, sweetie - truly damned well done!

*hugs*

Mandy
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
This was very well thought out start to finish. I enjoyed it.
amy jonas chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
I absolutely loved this fic, especially the twist that bad sam is the real Sam. The splitting of Sam into his two halves is something i was desperately hoping they would do on the show. JAred playing both parts would have rocked.

I agree, I do think Dean would have stayed with Lisa and Ben and Samantha. How could he just walk away from them? And of course Sam stuck to hunting. He's gone through so much, and become disillusioned. Both guys found where their paths lie. I think it would be true on the show at the end.

Though I did hope Uncle Sammy would get to visit or at least keep in touch with Dean. Sam NEVER wanted cut ties completely from his family. Thats on John and a teenagers fear or rejection.

I hope in the series they get to stay in touch.

Again, loved loved your story. Thanks for sharing.

Amy
Gaudete chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Loved the story. The twists and turns were great!
primadonna cat chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
LOL! That whole Beatles hoax thingy made me laugh. Thanks for explaining.

I love how you ended this, with Dean realizing which Sam was really his and then Real Sam breaking out of the panic room to save his Dean. Bobby's role here was just right, in fact, awesome as he was the one to help Sam detox.

I like that Dean went for the family life in the end and that Sam decided to protect him and use his reputation also as power.

This was realy good! :)
SassyLilPanda chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
Okay...wow, just wow...this story was really really amazing. I...have no words. I sat and read through the whole thing tonight and it made me cry...and laugh too of course. I liked some of the subtle humor you stuck in here. The moment that Sam2 was talking to Dean, crying and everything I just knew something wasn't right and that 'Sam' seemed a bit too 'Stepford' or something along those lines really. I loved your story, loved the twists and surprises, and the ending...bittersweet and sad. Made me cry again. I love your style and intricacy of writing. You have a real flair and eye for detail. I could hear all their voices and see all the scenes in my head as I was reading. It was almost as if I were watching an episode. It was wonderful. Thank you for writing such a magnificent piece.
MegumiFuu chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
The end truly brought a tear to my eye! The entire story was well written, the plot tight, and the characterizations spot on. While I began to suspect something was not quite right with Sam, you kept Sam2 ambiguous enough that I always questioned if my doubts were just paranoia. The twist was very well done! And while the tears did well in my eyes, I can say that the separation at the end feels like a natural progression of their lives.

Keep up the great work!