Reviews for Tying Up Loose Ends
0animelover0 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
i love it!just the kind of realistic angst story i want read when im in the mood

i love the way you shown sakura in this fic and i like everything about the story in general

and you dont need fluff to make a story great
YinYangSisters chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ooooooohhh, I can soooo see this happening. Great fic, discription was beautiful; mingles well with the atmosphere.

Oddly enough, this one gave me a great sense of closure; I feel satisfied with the ending, and that I can fully accept the life that both Sakura and Sasuke have chosen. And that's something incredibly rare I gain from a story.

It's weird, 'cause with any other fic, it wouldn't have...'worked'. But the way you wrote this feels complete; you have amazing talent!

Thanks for this flawless oneshot, hope you write more.

- Yin
midnightaqua13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Your ideas and thoughts of the relationship between these two individuals is twisted yet accurate at the same time. Sasuke, does intact give off an aura of coldness and stubbornness. To me sees the world as a never-ending cycle of journeys that eventually bring him back to more loneliness. But heroes not mind. You portrayed his lack of care for his hometown and former friends in the exact way that makes me believethat you are very attuned to the manga and the thoughts of the owner of "Naruto". And I think that Sakura's attitude towards her former infatuation was spot on. I hope to see more stories form you. Great job.

Midnightaqua13
runningaroundnude chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I love it. Truly inspirational, the story and the writing. I wish I could write details, similes and metaphors the way you do.
XxSilversilkenwingsxX chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE IT! wonderfully done. i think it was a good way for sakura to move on with her life. you made her have depth, but nt be over emotional, which people tend to due with her. it's quite annoying. anyways, love it. send out another soon!
ancientgothicviolin chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
loved this! you should write a two shot, or a sequeal though, would love to read it!
CherryXTomatto chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
it's more than awesome, but it practically screams 'sequel'! please? and one more thing...could you try to make a happy ending? it's not the same as if you wrote a fluff...trust me, i don't like them too, but sometimes, it's better that way...
Fern.Ina.Field chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Its really good! Was you thinking of doing another one carrying it on to another one-shot? Like as in they meet again? Either way its really good :)
BlackRoseDragon13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Another great story from you. I simply love your style - it never gets old. A great example of what will hopefully come to pass between them. Sakura needs the closure; I can only hope Kishimoto gives it to her. Again, great read - can't wait for the next one :)