Reviews for Reasons Why FB is Better Than All Twilight Guys
gift of the gabz chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
This was hilarious and I totally agree with all the reasons for both Sam and Freddie. Great Job.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
i actually went back and looked for all the 'creepy's. didn't notice XD
Babette the maid chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
What's wrong with teen pregnancies?

Good story though.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Aw! I want my own Freddie!

And you know this has to be good if I'm complimenting it, because: 1) I actually liked the Twilight series (even though I'm not a Twi-hard or whatever those people are called) 2) I'm Creddie all the way, and almost NEVER read Seddie fics!

3) Despite the aformentioned reasons, this fic is being added to my favorites list! :)
Polygrammar chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
i agree with the last part of it. that whole series is worse then Ann Coulter. i hope to one day invent a machine to make Edward become real, and then stab him with a dull butter knife until i break skin. then id throw him in the nearest trash can and light it on fire since "thats the only way to kill a vampire". please, just watch the first Blade movie and you'll see at least 50
Moela Rose chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
!
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
OMG I loved it! It combined my favorite book-Twilight-with my favorite TV show-iCarly!
Romance and Musicals chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Aww! So cute! I loved it! And agreed with it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
One word: aaaawwww!
Sarah14 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
That was awesome! I loved it! It was one of the cutest stories ever. Good job :)
nopedeleted chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
YES YES YES!DO A SEQUEL!
g chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I have never read the Twilight series, but all my friends are though i have no idea what the characters are like, this was hilarious.
g chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
this was so cool. i say do the sequel
Flyintofu chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Nice story! If you could do one more, maybe it could be Carly's list of reasons why Team Seddie is better than Team Jacob, Team Edward or Team Jacob-and-Edward?

Nah, I'm kidding, I know you won't do another chapter. But anyway, I loved this story. Thanks for writing it!
Symphony Solider chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Loved it, absolutley wonderful.

XD Really funny too. Love it lots!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »