Reviews for Reasons Why FB is Better Than All Twilight Guys
fireflies321 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hahah I loved this.
Terri chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
this was awesome. i quote the teacher in this story. and hilarious!

do the sequel. please.
GoStrongBreathe chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
All I can say is, I agree with you one-hundred percent on the whole Twilight thing. I mean, I used to love the books but when the movies came out, I was sick of the whole Twilight Obsessions.

Freddie Benson FTW! Haha. Hope you write the sequel soon because Sam IS definitely better than the twilight girls.
fizzypurple chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was great!

Yay for Sam and Freddie!

Ps. It would be cool if you did write the seguel lol xx
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Write the sequel...NOW. Why the hell are you reading my review?

You should be writing!

Hahaha i 3 this story
sarahh3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
haha i loved it!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Heh heh heh, I would like to read a sequel of this!, Sam's essay kicked ass, it made me laugh, even more when she kept putting down the whole "Twilight" series, YAY!, LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
RabbittyBabbitty chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awwww that was so cute!
California-Italian chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
You are most likely my favorite person right now. I absolutely hate Twilight. And R-Pattz isn't even hot and Bella's disgustingly annoying. This was great writing. And I think you should read the Twishite Series. They're hilarious. But anyways, awesome story!
hpmad1234 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
i loved it, and you talked about how creepy twilight is. my best friend is obsessed with it and i just think that the characters are really strange. can't wait for the sequel! ]
Thais Rodrigues chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This story is pretty interesting. I agree that Freddie is much better than any of the guys of Twilight, even though I enjoy some of them. Good work. :)
Jackyboy-08 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Freddie Benson could have no fuckin' personality whatsoever and still be better than anyone to do with Twlight (I'm not trying to start a war, that's just the way it is IMO D).

But yeah, I had quite a laugh reading this. The very first sentence (actually second but who cares):

"If you haven't guessed who'a writing this by now, then go get a life, you idiot."

I don't know if that was supposed to be funny but I laughed a lot at the thought of a friend of Sam's like Carly or Gibby or even Freddie (:O) reading it :P. Good job :).

But I'm not a big fan of how you constantly went from bold to italics to bold italics over and over again in the title. It confused me at first because Sam's writing was in italics, so... oh well, I shouldn't worry.

mirage888 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hahaha this story made me laugh! It's all so true. I liked Twilight before it was popular, but now I can't think about it without gagging. Freddie FTW!
CookieLivcat chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Write a sequal! This is hilarous,it outlines the rubbishness of twilight. Seriously,so annoying. I tried talking to one of my friends about this really bright new moon I saw,and she thought I was talking about twilight! Way to ruin a good name twilight! This is really funny and well written.
xNomii chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Really good story!

I used to like twilight, but now it just annoys me.

I can't even start in the book without feeling annoyed.

So, HELL YEAH to the sequel!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »