Reviews for 99 Problems
Rockinworld chapter 40 . 8/10/2014
Hell yeah! Fucking awesome, I say. Definitely wish there were more effy/katie fics out there! Beautiful writing you've got there too and I love how you were able to capture the struggle of there problems really well. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

-Rockinworld
choyu chapter 39 . 5/2/2014
Rereading this for like the 3rd time, it is still as magnificent and magical as the first time! Just want to let you know. :D
natsuki3 chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
I finally reached the end of this amazing story.
It was a lovely journey; I felt the love all the way through. I am not the touchy feely type but at the moment I wanna hug you :) , here is a virtual fitch hug for you.

I would have never thought that I would enjoy a Katie-Effy story, but I did immensely thanks to you.

That was beautifully written, you invested a lot of time doing your research and it gave it a clear edge. KFF out bursts were hilarious, and getting inside the mind of Effy was a unique experience.

HyperFitched thank you for taking us on your universe.

Chapeaux bas pour ce chef d'oeuvre. (Hats off to this master piece)
natsuki3 chapter 24 . 2/19/2014
I love it each time "I'm Katie Fuking Fitch, who the fuck are you"
:D
natsuki3 chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
A quick break before continuing reading, and saying how much I love this story, deliciously written. It's the first time I read a Keffy, it's bloody good, I am enjoying it more than the original naomily story, I am glad you wrote this one and didn't let us hanging.

"Hugs, no drugs" hahaha XD

Thank you for putting a smile on my face.

P.S: in a previous chapter you recommended 'Sunsets and Broken Dreams by Summerskins', The author might have deleted all his stories. By any chance, do have a copy?
machomood chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
It has been a truly wild and beautiful ride, reading this story. It's times like these that I wonder how books like these aren't published. ITS HONESTLY SO BEAUTIFUL I CANT HANDLE MY FEELS. Each and every moment was so realistic, and perfectly timed, nothing was rushed, unlike most fanfic which usually get straight to "it" without much emotional depth. From the relapses, to the hesitation everything was just so well executed and PERFECT AND I JUST CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS AFTER READING THROUGH ALL OF IT IN 2 DAYS 3 tinks so much for giving me the pleasure of reading this beauty D'; i got 99 problems but dis fic aint onee
BexCatchingFire chapter 41 . 1/17/2014
Such an incredible story, I adored IHAFICC and I loved this too :) You've got me hooked on Keffy!
Isabella chapter 41 . 12/29/2013
This gave my sister (not related I have 5 brothers no sisters sucks for me right?) inspriation to start coming off her medication she too has medical issues much like effusive that can leave her on the edge of lightness and the darkness she's doing great right now and were all trying to be her angels her girl freind is her biggest help in all this we've started calling her Katie and are little 'crazy', effy 3. We owe you so much for this story it's warmed are hearts and even given some of us total emotional break downs. Thx again issabella and Dayna (and all are other sisters) we love you!
Alais Trancy chapter 40 . 12/28/2013
Why must it end?! ;-; shite I cant find the fucking tissues! Welp time to go and search like a mother fucker!
Cheers
(An emotional) Dayna and Isabella
Dayna and issy chapter 35 . 12/28/2013
"My family. Me, a crazy girl and a funny giraffe."
33333
day day and issy
Alais Trancy chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
;-; fucks sake this shit is amazing TTATT
Alais Trancy chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
"She was scared of was scared of her own daughter."
I love your work!
Gay Twin chapter 41 . 12/13/2013
Absolutely wonderful!
Pridemunkeyz chapter 41 . 10/9/2013
Oh man. I've read this monster of a story and yet I think I want a good and proper epilogue-sequel.

And why do I have this random urge to read TonyxCassie? I don't even know.

So I've reviewed a ton and I prob have even more words to say but you've sleep deprived me and darnit I'm having a day off of school.

I am your thousandth review so thank me later :p

And I kinda didn't think I'd enjoy a circus story, but whaddaya know. Now I'm curious of what kinda performer you are.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 30 . 10/8/2013
I need sleep. But the desire to finish this story off and sexual frustration from Effy the cat in heat and my attempt at denial...
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »