Reviews for Once Upon A Time
wolfgrl1492 chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
I am rather enjoying this fanfic. It is very informative about other mystical creatures, and you are also able to keep the characters in character. I can't wait to see where you go with this story. Update soon!
whowantstoknow chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Oh Good! You're Back and that makes me happy!

This chapter wasn't as exciting as the last chapter and it left me feeling a bit bemused. I think it was supposed to be a foreshadowing chapter but it felt a bit vague on what it should be foreshadowing. sorry.

I like your character interpretations. Both Sarah and Jareth are rounding out nicely,so far as I can tell, and you don't ignore secondary characters. Hooray, and good for you. It is such a joy to have good, well rounded secondary characters for the main characters to bounce off of. Looking forward to further developments.

Cheers, A Reader.
jackiemack916 chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
A "taint" in her blood? Ooh, I'm excited to see where that thread goes. And your grammar is much better than most native English speakers'. You are doing an excellent job.
writertron chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
intriguing...
whowantstoknow chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
I liked the fast pace of this chapter. Rather exciting and you left your reader on a cliff hanger. If my memory serves me right Jareth wasn't at all nice in your previous story (stories are more interesting with an evil Jareth (:) How will things unfold now? I wonder.

Looking forward to what happens next!

A Reader.
whowantstoknow chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Ooooh! Spooky chapter. It wasn't just hoggle who had goose pimples up their back.

Excellent chapter!
jackiemack916 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Wow, this turned out great!
lonely 27 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
aewsome ch please update soon
lonely 27 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
very good like what he chose to sing
lonely 27 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
great so far
jackiemack916 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I will forgive the lack of Sarah and Jareth since this is looking so good and well written. ;) Keep it up. I look forward to more.