Reviews for Be My Friend
musicluver246 chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
please update soon.
stelena chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
I love it, update soon. Really this is the best story about Eliot/OC
Cotton Strings chapter 19 . 10/24/2011
Love love love! Please continue this!
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Oh no! I just looked to see if i had reviewed this yet - and i hadnt! OMG. How could i not?

I adore this fic. I had been looking for some Elliot/OC stuff for so long before i found this - and it was perfect :-)

I love the way you had Katie and Elliot end up together - it was just so natural and little Acadia has stolen my heart already.

Cant wait for more!

Suzi xox
Becimpala33 chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
This might be my favorite chapter yet. I love all the Matt of course ;) You captured him exactly how I see him in a year in my story, happy to be alive, happy to be back with the people he loves and to have Jack, but still reeling from what happened and who got left behind. I love the "you're my girl" line-so exactly what Matt would say-you really get him and write him so well. Same with Jordan-I love the line about her eyes lighting up again.

Katie is such a beautiful wonderful character, and I love this glimpse into her future with Acadia and Elliot and Kathleen. She is such a real-feeling character, happy with what she has, but still so broken about her sister, and so unsure about where to go from there.
Selah25 chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
that was awesome. perfectly fit the lyrics. was wondering when you were going to attack something like this. damn stabler was a d-bag. love good night moon, by the way. the one must have book a child should have. kudos.
Pompeii1224 chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
While i do love this ch., it kinda took it away from the story. but anyways pls update soon and also pls update Leave Out All The Rest and Missing In Action! thank u!
Becimpala33 chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
I loved this! I loved getting this glimpse into Katie's first day, and her interactions with the other characters. And I love that she met Matt when he was offering to watch Teddy for her , because that's so Matt.
Miss. Lori MacManus chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
Great updates so far.
Selah25 chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
Wow Kathy is quote the bitter ex. Yes she has a right to be, but making a house call bc Bonnie was murdered really makes me think less of her! Ugh. Poor katie! I hope things with Acadia get better! Oceanic 666? 815! Are u crossing over? Is this what happens to Matt? Poor Katie to lose him too!
Becimpala33 chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
This was so well-done hon...the Kathy/Katie confrontation was amazing-I love that you didn't take the route of her just screaming at Katie, but the passive agressive route, which does seem more Kathy.

And the Matt&Katie scene made me so sad-it was so well-done. Her initial disbelief made perfect sense, and I love how the understanding came to her slowly, because it would. I really like the little details, like no one really missing Jason when he transferred, and Katie thinking Jason is a coward for what he did. And I love how you weaved in what I had written about Matt's time with Jason into your chapter.
Pompeii1224 chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
What y is she mad? They were separated n Kathy was dating someone. Anyway I love it n update soon pls!
Becimpala33 chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
These last two chapters are amazing hon! Katie feels like such a real character, complex, and broken, but still strong and incredible. And I love the inclusion of Matt and Jordan of course, being there for her, and Elliot with Acadia was such an amazing beautiful touch.
Selah25 chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
poignant. sad.

She was asleep in Elliot's arms, as he gently rocked her back and forth in the chair in the corner of the room.

Katie hovered by the door, not wanting to disturb her, or any of the other dozing infants nearby, and just watched Elliot, experienced father, comfort her niece. She thought of what Matt said to her before he left, about being alone in all of this... maybe he was wrong.

maybe!
Becimpala33 chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
Not Bonnie! I'm so upset right now, so heartbroken! You've made me feel for these characters so much hon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »