Reviews for The Heart of the Lion
TheLonelySeeker chapter 44 . 1/8
About the Grey Wardens and their Calling i have your same idea. They think they go toward a glorious Death, but they get instead corrupted and become darkspawn. I was wondering if this idea is a common one, or even canon, or it's just us who see it this way. I haven't read many fics by now and the idea came to me reading the Calling.
Yes, I didn't go to sleep, I had to go on reading xD
TheLonelySeeker chapter 43 . 1/8
In this chapter there are two paragraphs that gave me the goosebumps and moved me to tears, and I think I'll come back here and re-read them many times in the days to come. They are intense, perfect, rich in meaning, touching, impressive. I'll sleep peacefully tonight only because I know there will be a marriage in the next story, and dead people can't get married :D

'Her courage became his, her strength melding with his. Love, she had told him, mad one stronger, not weaker.'

Then Loghain's speech to his men at the end of the chapter... he's just grand and I felt my heart expand and surge while I was reading *_*

Thank you.
TheLonelySeeker chapter 41 . 1/1
I never understood the concern about Maric cheating on Rowan since she was already dead when Maric and Fiona made love in the Deep Roads, I think that the authors changed their minds too many times about the story and in the end they forgot to delete the ingame dialogues that didn't fit the ultimate version -.-

oooh Alistair _
TheLonelySeeker chapter 40 . 1/1
pheeeewwwwwww thank you ;_;
TheLonelySeeker chapter 39 . 1/1
Loghain sermonizing about Alistair being a disgrace to Rowan's name after he killed her only son, Loghain scandalized by someone deserting a battle... O.o
TheLonelySeeker chapter 35 . 12/31/2013
the last review was mine and I'm beginning to hate this site -.-
Guest chapter 35 . 12/31/2013
Oh I see you share my idea about the Joining, I also believe that willpower and bravery are the things that matter the most to survive it. The Corruption is something involving the soul more than the body :)
TheLonelySeeker chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
Sorry for the lack of reviews but I'm reading this story in a few stolen moments between a thing to do and the other and every time I end a chapter I feel the urge to click on 'next' button and keep reading. I think your way to end the Justice story was perfect, I'm still sniffling :)
TheLonelySeeker chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Did I already say 'torture'? I just can't stop reading, the tension you're building is addictive as much as the plot is... next!
TheLonelySeeker chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
You're torturing me sweetly :P
I't's midnight, I should go to sleep but I can't so... next chapter :D
TheLonelySeeker chapter 23 . 12/26/2013
The way you describe Leonie's deep connection with nature, storm and thunders in a previous chapter, night birds here, is powerful and poetic and it makes me identify with her even more than before :)
These are not of course the only things worth commenting and that I enjoyed a lot, I'm only too tired or maybe lazy to think of a proper comment that isn't just omg i like this :P
TheLonelySeeker chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
ok now I can go to sleep O_O
TheLonelySeeker chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
I just can't stop reading today O_O
TheLonelySeeker chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Things are getting extremely interesting O_O
TheLonelySeeker chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
in the end she managed not to tell about her duel with the chevalier xD