|Reviews for Disgusting|
| Trioxid chapter 12 . 7/12/2017
Please update sasp! I love this so much!
| m chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
You should separate changes in point of view by chapter instead. It makes it smoother to read and more like a profes
| fAN chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
WHERE THE NEXT 5 CHAPTERS?
| scheun2100 chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Who was that voice speaking to Ichigo? Will Grimmjow and Starrk stay at his side in the end? So many questions! I really like this story so please update again soon!
| XxxBellaBellaxxX chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Please please please update soon, can't wait for more :)
| Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
Maybe the hogyoku is some how communicating with Ichigo. Please update soon, I want to see what Aizen will do to Ichigo.
| Freya Annalise Malfoy chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
i love it. hope you update soon. your really good with all the details u put in to the story. i can't wait to find out what happens next. this story was really enjoyable and was very attention screaming i read this all in about 2 hours. it was a really good story. so please update soon.
| Rain in March chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
A very interesting story! I'm missing some important things from time to time, plus the feelings of Stark and Grimmjow towards ichi are a bit vague at most, but the plot is very interesting and quite unigue! Can't wait for the next chapter!
| Docta Boogie chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Oh! This is intense! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
| BlackDawnYaoilover chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I'm sorry, but I just couldn't finish this. I got halfway through chapter two and had to give up. Your plot is interesting and sad and you do portray the sad scene well, but there are a few problems with it that I found to be off-putting to me
1) There is a lack of description and it just jumps right in. All I could envision for the first chapter was just a black void like the inside of a Garganta. There's not much development when Grimmjow starts just feeling for Ichigo more than pity in the second chapter.
2) A big lack of important commas
3) Ichigo's reaction to being raped was a bit cliche, he's soiled, can't tell his family or friends, though he magically feels safe around an arrancar that before he had only fought against. Also, his bound arms went from being behind to to in front of him after Grimmjow picked him up.
4) There's no real incentive for Renji and Byakuya to rape Ichigo. For one, Byakuya had very few emotions that he expresses and he doesn't deviate from the given instructions or rules much. He also doesn't care much for Ichigo aside from him saving Rukia. Renji on the other hand, I could kinda see, but only for like revenge or spur of the moment, making Ichigo suffer for being a hollow or for keeping him in the dark or something.
5) "I'm a hollow what else do ya expect boy? On the other hand you're too hot even though you should on my cold skin." This sentence makes no sense.
6) He sprawled out on it and gripped a pillow and brought it close (the best he could with his hands tied). This could have just been - He sprawled out on it and gripped a pillow and brought it close, the best he could with his hands tied. Or some variation.
7) I suspect you got the covering Ichigo up with Grimmjow's reiatsu to hide him from another story or from the anime, but you really needed to expand on that to ensure a reason for it. If you just say that he hid him with his reiatsu, okay then, how? How does that work? Would hollows more powerful than him be able to sense Ichi and how does it affect Ichi himself? Little details like this that have been expanded on help to create a sense of depth to the story and can often be brought back and looked upon later in the story.
8) Random cliche moments
9) Maybe expand on Grimmjow's feeling towards how Ichigo was treated using his inner thoughts. Expand on his feelings towards Aizen as well. This adds another layer to the story that gives it depth and believability.
It does have a good base from what I read, so I felt that a review like this could help. I do think you've got some unique/good points with positions and such, but try not to include too many meaningless additions during the main part of the story, like the six on Grimmjow's blanket, include that at the beginning of the scene, when they first enter the room or when you're describing it, like when Ichi wakes up. This keeps everything together and keeps from having random facts thrown into and disrupting the flow of the story.
Also, cliches. I unconsciously brushed his bangs out of his eyes and stared at him for what seemed like hours. Don't use too many cliches. It makes readers want to smack their heads. Be creative! It's your own story, have fun with it! :D Hope this helped! Keep writing!
| HiKaoru.Ciel chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
I somehow think it was juha bach for a sec... But oh well... I'm just gonna wait for the next chapt... Luv this story （）can't wait for the next chapt
| wolfyhound chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
You are freaking awesome this story is freaking awesome! Oh and I just want to put this out there as a qoestion since ichigo is part hollow can he get pregnant?
| duchessme chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
haunting ichi?it would be zangetsu!hehe..tainted u continuing this?
| twilightwarwolf chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
this was awesome and if i had to venture a guess maybe its ichigos mom? then again maybe its zangetsu? idk tough call but its very interesting to say the least
| Lovemeleaveme chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
This story is really interusting so far , i cant wait fir the next update , i just have a few questions , will this story be a yaoi ? If it will be , is ichigo gonna be paried with stark or grimm ? It would be aswome if it was like a three some so ichigo could be with both stark and ichi ;) stark x ichi x grimm 3 ohh the love !:)