Reviews for The most beautiful saint?
This was so funny and i cant wait to see shakas reaction to the contest and will he finally open his eyes in the next chapter. Please update soon! I cant wait to see the next chapter
Miss Nightshadow chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I like this but I'm a little confused on their ages. They talk like teens but there was a mention of them being six? I'm assuming they are at least 10-12.

Anyway please continue as soon as you can.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Found this story and believe it to be to hilarious to be forgotten. Please update as soon as possible.
Dark Mind of the American Teen chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
You need to do some serious editing. The grammar is terrible! It makes it really frustrating to read!
Princess Maki chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
update please
Altodobe chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Nice shot Shion! XDD

So, what'll be happened next?

are they gonna do the cross dressing? XDDD

good job as usual! X))
sara chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
will ya update already!
MysticFantasy chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Oh man, you need to update this quick! It's amusing to see Shion and Dohko thinking of the their friends from the past in a beauty contest as little shorties. XD
Gold Saint Mu chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I like the fact that you keep them at 6 so they can be as silly as they like. Camus and Milo have a nice friendship going there, and the way Milo talks while Camus only half-listens is very genuine. Heh. Aphrodite's wrath is very amusing. Shaka and Mu make for good friends too. Why am I not surprised that they don't want this title of fairest saint of all? :p I always thought it interesting that they cast Mu with the manliest male voice of that time.
Andreaeb182 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
so great! xD But i think that it would be awesome to see Afro lose to Albafica xDDD he's more charming xDDDD
sara chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
soo funny! i love it can you update more?
Jane Catt chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh, I want to know what's going to happen next! (_) Very good story!
Altodobe chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Woohooo!

Another Shaka x Mu!

So it must be catagorized as shoujo-ai! XD

Just kidding!

Okay, both of Shaka and Mu really pretty

Also Dite, Misty, and Shun

I mistaken them as a girl in the 1st sight! X3

Well, Dite was totally obsessed with his beauty. And nobody can replace him right.

Interesting, I'll wait for the next caphie since I was curios.

;3
LittleScarlet chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
OMG ! This is so funny !

I love it !

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Daniela chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
So far that is a very interesting fic! Please do not be mad at me for what I must tell you now... There are problems with many grammatical mistakes in your text! If you wish I can help you with that, or at least show you where they are. I am not trying to be mean to you, but sometimes it's best for a writer to allow other people to proofread your text, so those mistakes will not be seen. Even college professors do that! I just want you to be the best writter you can be!