Reviews for Words Have Meaning
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Canon kind of sucks and is full of nonsense, this is better
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I like your Harry.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
What?
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Those last two paragraphs would make for one hell of an intro to a novel take on this plot in a longer fic.

All of the fics that go in this direction that I've seen have Harry breaking free, rather than Harry remaining in his role and Dumbledore struggling to fix the mistakes he's just realized he made.

(Hell, it'd be even more interesting if this IS a manipulative "Harry is a weapon" Dumbledore because, instead of him honestly begging for forgiveness, he'd be rationally scheming... to give Harry something to live for. I've NEVER seen that angle explored and I've read a lotta fics.)
lrsgreenleaf chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
If this was a continuing story, I would say...Not Ginny, Not Hermione, Maybe Luna... just not the way Dumblesnore wants it to go. I would have the headmaster live long enough to see all his plans go splat! Too vindictive of me?
Badbonita chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Yea, I would say that this is complete but the possibility is there for continuation. Maybe some time in the future, you'll find the interest and plot bunny to see what Harry plans as well as revealing Dumbledore's plans.
Either way - nice piece.
Jamr chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
this is not complete
Grovtech chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Perhaps JKR didn't write this, but it is certainly what a lot of readers were thinking when they read it. I know I did.

Very good!
Star Shimer chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Well, Harry, you may be able to pull some magical Bull***** with voldermort having your blood, therefore making you two one and the same...
Just sayin.
Anyway, I kinda expected you to cut off your hand and tell Dumbledore to go kill Tommy with it.
Nanz chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
seriously wish you would add to this story I really liked it
Centaurious chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I see you are falling into the same fallacy concerning the Blood Shield that is plaguing HP fanfiction lately. To whit that Harry can control the Shield at Privet Drive. Harry has to return every year to recharge the Shield, in fact he is the battery for the Shield. Dumbledore created the Shield using the blood link between Lily and Petunia. Petunia accepting Harry into her home activated it.

"While you can still call home the place where your mother's blood dwells, there you cannot be touched or harmed by Voldemort. He shed her blood, but it lives on in you and her sister. Her blood became your refuge. You need return there only once a year, but as long as you can still call it home, there he cannot hurt you. Your aunt knows this. I explained what I had done in the letter I left, with you, on her doorstep. She knows that allowing you houseroom may well have kept you alive for the past fifteen years."
—Albus Dumbledore to Harry Potter

"She may have taken you grudgingly, furiously, unwillingly, bitterly, yet still she took you, and in doing so, she sealed the charm I placed upon you. Your mother's sacrifice made the bond of blood the strongest shield I could give you."
—Albus Dumbledore to Harry Potter

The key word in the first quote is 'can' as in "While you CAN", "as long as you CAN still call it home". This places the control of the Shield with Petunia and as long as she lets Harry stay there and Harry charges the Shield once a year the Shield exist. As we see in the second quote it is a charm and not a ward.

Harry calling the Dursley's no longer his home will do nothing. Would Dumbledore create something this important that a two year old Harry having a tantrum could bring down?

Way to cause the Shield to fall.
1. Petunia casts Harry out making it no longer his home.
2. Petunia and Dudley both dying.
3. Harry not returning to recharge the Shield

Unknown points.
1. The Dursleys moving. It is not a Ward anchored to the property so it should be movable. If they moved and set up Harry's room I would think things would be ok.
2. Petunia dying. I would think Dumbledore would need to quickly get Dudley and Vernon to agree to let Harry keep living at Privet Drive.
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I really like this. I find the fact that he goes right back to scheming shows he still didn't listen to what Harry was saying.
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Wow just wow
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Its a good start but its completely disappointing you consider this to be a one shot story. this story has so much potential to be a fuller story then this. again, good start tho
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
need to follow up this story