Reviews for Afterwards
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was beautiful :-) made me wish there WAS a guy called Harry in reality - don't we all?
Stars-at-Midnight chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Because it describes their relationship perfectly and is a scene that was gravely missed in the books.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
awesome make more
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love seeing Ginny so passionate. I love how she wants to marry him. I loced it,
It'sMeGert chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I liked it :)
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love it! Especially Ginny. I feel like Harry's girl would have to be fierce and passionate to be able to get him out of his funks. Great job!
hideyowifehideyokids chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I noticed something about your fan fics.I cry in you mentioned the people who have died I rushed along it cause I was afraid I would start crying.I still did though when Harry said fred.

"Four now, Harry remembered with a painful twinge." This made me cry too :'(

I love this one :bd
Livelier chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is only the second or third Harry/Ginny fic I've read, and I have to say that I'm really impressed so far. It was good! Slightly depressing, but good. Congrats!
Lucius Malloy chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I love it :) I think you've captured Ginny's character perfectly, and I love how doofus-y Harry is. Yes, doofus-y is a word xD
ShellyMay chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
love it
DanielWhite chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
JGuar1212 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
my wizerding god, this was AWESOME!
yukikiralacus chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
It's very well written. Everyone is in character. The diologue was very good. I like how Ginny comforted Harry's guilt in a firm way.
angelsarenotreal chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Aw! It was mushy and sensitive! I thought it was cute.
Wynn Hygeorht chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hmm. Not bad. I really enjoyed the ending. And the middle. And the beginning. :D